Public transportation in Malta

Hi there, I'm new to Malta- I've only been here now a little over a week. My fiance and I moved here from Edmonton Canada. I'm just wondering about the bus schedules here in Malta. Is there a reliable website that will show me detailed bus schedules? We are living in Santa Venera right now and as we don't yet have a car and have to rely on friends and my fiance's father to pick us up and drive us, I'd really like to start figuring out the bus system here in Malta so I can venture out on my own.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much and hope to hear back from someone :D

www.atp.com.mt is the official website.

www.tal-linja.com is a project a university student did which is sometimes helpful sometimes not...

Hope that helps!

Those sites totally help! Especially www.tal-linja.com
That's the type of site I was hoping to be able to find. Thanks so much!

Hi ,

there is another very usable site at :

www.maltabybus.com

Basically all yellow buses run from the Valletta bus terminus around the fountain to some village and back just about every half hour or so during the day.

In your case you will probably be near the 81,82,82,and 84 bus stops. So if you get on in the right direction they will take you to Valletta after paying your 47 c. There you can change to any other bus number to get to where you want to go.So always check out the bus numbers that service your destination and ask the ATP guys standing around at the bus station in Valletta.They are always very helpful.

And always check out the last bus back in the evening as they don't run that late !

Ricky