Moving to Mauritius

Hey, I am moving to Mauritius in August to start my placement for the year. I am slightly worried as I'm moving from a lively lifestyle to where I will know no one. What are the chances I will meet other people my around my age (maybe from Britain) who enjoy going for a drink and letting there hair down. Any other info and advice on moving to Mauritius would be helpful

Thanks

Oli

Hey Oli!
I think there's quite a few brits down here although I have not met any yet as I've just found out about this site. I've moved from the big smoke to here a year ago.
There should be an expat meetup every now and then so keep yourself updated on here and you can join in the next one. Will be much easier to meet a bunch and make new friends.

Hey hi,
Here are some information which can help you when u are in Mauritius. And if u like to party or wanna be up-to-date with events happening in Mauritius: You can download Mauritius Tourist Guide from your iPhone or App Store. You will find lots of places of interest and events happening in Mauritius. Mauritius in your palm of your hand...

Forget to mention - Its a FREE APP. You can also visit the website and the Facebook page.

Feel free to msg if you have any questions.

Cheers
Kevin