Profession change for a doctor

dear friends
one of my friends is a doctor but she on her father's iqama as dependent.

she is working for a hospital.

she is not having MOH license nor her degrees are attested by the Saudi Embassy.

what will be the procedure for her to change her sponsorship and correct her profession as doctor in iqama

thanks

omar saqib wrote:

dear friends
one of my friends is a doctor but she on her father's iqama as dependent.

she is working for a hospital.

she is not having MOH license nor her degrees are attested by the Saudi Embassy.

what will be the procedure for her to change her sponsorship and correct her profession as doctor in iqama

thanks

im sorry, but if i understood you correctly, if she is working for a hospital without a license, wouldn't that be malpractice?

the first thing she has to do is tell her employer to process her papers, that means all the attestation, and if she has to take an exam with the Saudi Council,

take the prometric exam, then apply for a saudi council license
then submit it for the application of her iqama.

at least, that is how i understand the process.

yes she is working for the past three months without a license as a trainee.

so first she should transfer her sponsorship to the hospital??
and then the degree attestation and saudi medical license etc.

right??

omar saqib wrote:

yes she is working for the past three months without a license as a trainee.

so first she should transfer her sponsorship to the hospital??
and then the degree attestation and saudi medical license etc.

right??

i am not really an expert on the process, there are some HR guys in this network, but, i think,

she should first register as a physician, by papers and by exam and then apply for a license

when she transfers her sponsorship, they should have adequate evidence that she's a doctor so they can put physician on her iqama.

First she needs to attest her certificates from the saudi embassy and then apply for the license. Once the license is received and certificates are attested she can ask her employer to change the sponsorship to the hospital.