Accommodation in Mosta

Hi there
I'm looking for a flat or room in the very near of Mosta. I will need it at first from April to the end of September so if you know anyone or anywhere please let me know or let them know about me...

I'm trying to calculate distances with “google map” but there is no way to get them up.
IŽm wondering about distances between Mosta and:

Naxxar
Lija
Attard
Balzan
Birkirkara
Msida
Gharghur

I know from the map witch is closer than others but I can't know exactly the distances neither if there is bus connections (In case that I will need… :P)

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

Mosta is really close to Naxxar (where I live) - depending upon exactly where in Mosta and Naxxar you need to go it could even be walking distance (although to quote US comedian Steven Wright "Everywhere is in walking distance if you have the time"). By car none of those places is further than 15 minutes away from Mosta)so long as you don't follow GPS/SatNav through some of the alleys like I have on more than one occasion! I don't know about bus schedules though - I bet Ricky can help there.

I'm not sure about actual distances but they are all very close - no more than a few kms - I'm not sure if I can post links here but I found a website that lets you put in 2 towns and will tell you the distance between them: I googled for malta distances and picked the first website returned...

for example: Mosta to Attard is says 2.6 kms which sounds about right.

Tim

Depends on where you work in Mosta. I am working up in Targa gap, so Naxxar is on the opposite side of Mosta. Mosta is also a pretty big area so don't expect to necessarily be able to walk from all areas of mosta to everywhere else.

There are great buses from Birkirkara, which is where I grabbed a flat, and depending on where you are in Balzan as well. It's not really walking distance.

Buses from Naxxar and Ghargur to Mosta are not great as far as I can tell, although one of the reasons we didn't go for those areas as there is it would be hard to get to Paceville if we want to have a wild night out.

Another place that many of my coworkers live is St. Paul's Bay - it's pretty cheap, and there are supposedly good connections to Mosta. For me it was a little too out of the way.

What are you coming to do in Mosta? I know we are expecting  a new spanish face at the office here.

Hi everybody,

My boyfriend and I are coming to Malta on Saturday 10th April. We are going to attend English courses in Swieqi to perfect our English. Therefore, we are looking for some flat sharing for 2 people in Swieqi or somewhere close to Swieqi (St. George's Bay, St Andrews, Madliena, Sliema, Gzira, St. Julian's, Paceville, San Gwann). If you are looking for flatmates who you can share the flat with or if you know somebody, please let me know. We will really appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Katarina

Thanks Tim!!

Sarafima: That street sounds so familiar to me…I guess this new face could be mine!! I knew Malta was small but not such small…great coincidence!!

Are you new in there? Because a saw you came just few days ago…you can write me by private e-mail. I sent you an email together with Pilar and Stéphanie…did you get it? IŽm already in touch with them!!.

Thanks for the info!! I knew St Paul's was cheap but not about the connections…

Hi there.

I have a flat in st. Julians for rent or maisonette or apartment in Naxxar. Malta is very small. I live here myself for more then 20 years.. since i was born!!
St. Julians to Mosta in rush hour 25 minutes max 40 by bus.. by car even less..

Naxxar to Mosta... they are neighbours.. not more then 5 mins by car even sometimes in rush hours and 10 -15 minutes by bus!!

Thanks