Looking to rent a one bedroom apartment in Bucharest

I am looking to rent a one bedroom apartment in Bucharest at a rate the locals would pay. is there anybody in Bucharest that can give me advice. Regards Gareth

Use the classifieds websites like 'tocmai', 'mercador' and 'imobiliare'. They show lots of listings for various neighbourhoods and this will give you an idea of the going rate for a flat in the location you want. Then get a Romanian friend to ring up for details.

Avoid flats listed on expat sites - they are usually only being listed there because the landlord/lady expects to get an over-to-odds rate by renting to foreigners.

Hi Gareth,

I have an apartment in the Piata-Dorobanti-area, second floor, out of 4, quiet, clean, elegant - 3 rooms ( 1 bedroom + 1 living + 1 room that can be transformed in anything you like), bathroom, sep.toilet with wash-machine, kitchen, air-conditioning - 500 Euro/month. You have within walking distance lots of shiops, market, pubs, restaurants, the parc, swimming pool, aso.

Free- starting 5th of July.

Best regards

Anca

Hi Gareth56,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic with your post on the Bucharest forum.

You should post an advert in the housing in Bucharest section.

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Gareth,

Not sure whether you have already found what you're looking for. I've moved here about 2 months ago and the company that has found my flat is called Tudor Estates - tudorestates.ro. Andreea - one of their employees - has taken me to see a few great places in the North and has given me helpful tips about Bucharest in general. She was great.

[Moderated:Please post your advert in the Housing in Bucharest section]

hi,
if you dont have residence yet you cannot rent a flat or one bedroom app for long term.But you can find nice one bedroom app and pay for day,like a hotel room but cheaper.My partner who is a brit just have one near Old Town,a very nice area to explore in Bucharest.If you need more info about this let me know,i can give you the number of the guy who help us .And welcome to Romania!

Hello cri-xtina -> Could you please post an advert in the Housing in Bucharest section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

anuntul.ro will help alot...