Looking for one bed apartment close to Otopeni Airport

Hi,
I'm Andrea, from Italy.
I'm looking for one bed apartment close to Otopeni Airport.
Before the end of the year, I'll move to Bucharest and I need to rent an apartment.
Must be furnished, clean and in a quite/safe area.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should post an advert in the Flats for rent in Bucharest section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

The old town is quite a way from the airport. Assuming the OP wants to be close to the airport for work (is that right?) then the old town would mean spending a good 2-3 hours commuting there and back every day during rush hour. Also, at 35 Euro per day (ie, around 1000 Euro per month) he/she could probably rent an entire house in the Otopeni suburb and be at the airport in a matter of minutes.

If you wanted something which gave you reasonably quick access to the airport but still close to town, then you could look for something in the north of the city. Try searching on sites like Tocmai or Mercador for apartments close to Herastrau, Dorobanti, Aviatorilor - it's a nice area, large park, some cafes and restaurants and shops, pretty safe, and there are buses from the area that go to the airport if you need to work there (or a shortish drive if you'll have a car).

Best of luck

[moderated: please post your advert in the housing section]

The apartments name is EVS Apartments. Just take a look on the internet, because the link I sent you cannot be seen :(
Raluca

Thank you very much for your reply..
Yes I'll work to/from the airport, that's why I was looking for any apartment close to the airport, and also at beginning I'll start without the car, may be later on I'll bring my car.
As you said, I want something that give me reasonably quick access to the airport.
Thank you for all your advice I'll check on Mercador and Tocma and EVS.

Andrea

Than you need in to live /rent in Otopeni

Baneasa & Aviatiei can be an option also