New letting agents !!!

Hi guys and redmik in particular !
Interested to hear of a new letting agents in Malta , one with ethics and morals etc !!! - Redmik did you say you knew the guy behind this new company and he's a pretty sound bloke ? - be great to get some more details as we are looking to rent a place in late july / early august and am dreading getting involved with the existing agents and all the problems with getting named on the bills and obtaining residential rates etc !!!
Cheers
Fergie11

He's just starting up but I will pass on your details. PM me with your private email address and I'll give more details.

I've checked out the FB link that Redmik gave, thank you very much :) We would also be interested in dealing with this company, the question is, are we too early, seeing that we will be in Malta on the first week in June and still struggling to find a pet fiendly place - no agent seems to be particulary keen on offering something  :rolleyes:

Maurizio @ Doors real estate is someone I really recommend. The only guy I've met that listens to you, sticks to your budget and areas you actually want to live in. He showed us around some lovely rental properties when myself and other half had to move apartment. He drove us around and found us exactly what we asked for. In end we went with a slightly better private offer but when that fell through at the last minute (1 day before moving out day!) I sent him a panicked email at 11pm in the evening, he called me 9am the next morning was really nice about it, took us out again got us into our current apartment the same day.

This may well disappoint some but that agency I mentioned is in its infancy and it won't be up and running until next month.

Just to clarify one issue that seems to be developing.........

What I have not said is that he will get standard electricity rates for renters.

What I did say was that I have sent him a list of concerns of expats for him to understand the expectations and ‘mindsets' of expats looking for accommodation.

Redmik... could you PM the details please :D

MaltaCoral... thanks for the recommend.  We emailed Maurizio late last night and woke up to a reply first thing - top bananas!!!

@ sillypennyP. Glad to help. I hope you recieve the same good customer service with him as we did. Good luck!

Maurizio @ Doors real estate

Can confirm, he is a nice guy, havent been able to find something for me until now, but the things he showed me sticked to the budget and were nice.

redmik wrote:

He's just starting up but I will pass on your details. PM me with your private email address and I'll give more details.

Redmik -

I am also looking for a rental come the end of June. Any chance I could use their services.

I was in talks with Dhalia but they are not very responsive to emails.

Thanks
Meddie

SMeddie wrote:
redmik wrote:

Redmik -

I am also looking for a rental come the end of June. Any chance I could use their services.

I was in talks with Dhalia but they are not very responsive to emails.

Thanks
Meddie

PM'd you :)

SillyPennyP wrote:

Redmik... could you PM the details please :D

MaltaCoral... thanks for the recommend.  We emailed Maurizio late last night and woke up to a reply first thing - top bananas!!!

Pm'd you :)

fergie11 wrote:

Hi guys and redmik in particular !
Interested to hear of a new letting agents in Malta , one with ethics and morals etc !!! - Redmik did you say you knew the guy behind this new company and he's a pretty sound bloke ? - be great to get some more details as we are looking to rent a place in late july / early august and am dreading getting involved with the existing agents and all the problems with getting named on the bills and obtaining residential rates etc !!!
Cheers
Fergie11

PM'd and referred you Fergie

ethics and estate agent in one sentence -  now theres a novelty

redmik, could you send me the same please.  Many thanks

Terrytab wrote:

redmik, could you send me the same please.  Many thanks

He's just starting up but I will pass on your details. PM me with your private email address and I'll let him know.

bit late on the follow up here but can anyone PM these details too? Thanks!

Hi,
redmik, could you send me the same please.  Many thanks and have a nice day

Hi,

Could you also send the information to me please I am moving out July 31st and need a rental that it child and dog friendly.

Thanks

Wendy

I used Frank Salt in ST Paul's Bay, the agent was called Matthew and he got me a really good
deal in Qawra where I needed to be, and he a really nice guy I would recommend him my day.

I have pm'd details to all those who have asked. May I ask that it would be easier if anyone else pm'd me and included their email addresses, thanks.

Hi Redmik,

Could you PM me the details please.

Many thanks

Ken

Hello,

could you please directly recommend your contacts in the business directory ?

It will definitely help everyone :)

thanks !

Will do, thanks.

Hi,
what's the name of this new letting agency?

Thank you!!

Hi Redmik,
Can you tell me when you added your contact did it go to the top or bottom of the list? The only one on the business directory with recommendations is Dhailia and from other conversations I'm assuming it wouldn't be them...... :/

Thanks

Hi Redmik, am finding the same problems with the realtors here,  appreciate if you could pass my details onto this guy, [email protected], after 1 or 2 bed place within 1.5km of Portomaso.
Cheers
Andrew

Mojo_Scot 2000 wrote:

Hi Redmik,
Can you tell me when you added your contact did it go to the top or bottom of the list? The only one on the business directory with recommendations is Dhailia and from other conversations I'm assuming it wouldn't be them...... :/
Thanks

Due to the agent's unusual email address I couldn't post it so I asked the owner of this site to do it for me. I guess he's busy but this is the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Quicklets.com.mt?fref=ts

Not much there as I stated he is under development and listing property ready to launch. I can't do any more at this time as I am still in Wales following my daughter's wedding.

redmik
" I am still in Wales following my daughter's wedding"

How far has it got? :rolleyes:

Terry

legs must be tired by now - are you sure your not stalking...lol:)

Glad that neither of you, Toon or Terry, have lost your sense of humour :thanks::cheers:

i did once but soon found it again.......cant imagine what happened now - must be an age thing - or the wife battered me to a near death experience for some obtuse but funny comic remark.....