Hello to everyone, from me :]

Hi everybody,

This is a neat place for exchanges and I wish I found it earlier. I spent way too much time crafting my profile and I don't want to end up repeating it... but basically, I am pleased to be part of something great!

hey there, My dream is to travel , but money is tight.How do u manage?

matadornetwork.com/notebook/how-to-travel-for-free/em20,

I'm not an expert on this but I did see a very good article about traveling on tight budget.

matadornetwork.com/notebook/how-to-travel-for-free/

Personally, I haven't really tried any of these... but I have done the save and splurge, which basically means i work way too hard for a while and then take a vacation, and working where I travel to, which is what I am doing right now :]

Hope that helped

ok, I can't find the link :) and for working I m trying to find something before getting there, But Im not a native English speaker, and I don't have a degree , Im an engineering student . But I can master Arabic french and English . What to dooo? I feel kinda lost !

Welcome aboard qvthai -
You will sure like this site. You can travel from country to country without feeling the pinch... on this site... just click on any country flag and you will be there in a flash.. ;):D

best of luck, :)
J :cool:

hey there, My dream is to travel , but money is tight.How do u manage?

click on this link and you can click on any flag to get to that country ... no expense, :D but great info ;)

Jaz :cool:

Hi,

Finding this site late is better than never.

Welcome aboard my dear.

Cheers,
MO.

Meet expats all over the world

OR