First Time in New Delhi

Hello!

I'm relocating to New  Delhi  on   by 1  st June  , from Singapore, and my  place of work will be at the Delhi airport area. Can anyone give me advice  on the following:

- Where is the best place to get an a ccomodation ? I will be moving alone,  roughly how much are the rentals ?  I'd prefer  renting a room so i can be with people when i get home from work, rather than come home to an empty apartment.

- Do I require vaccinations?  Is it generally cheaper to get it in Delhi and where?

- How much generally  are the income taxes?

- Are there any Filipino communities there ?

Hope  anyone  can advise me

Since you work near the airport the best would be to stay in Gurgaon area you can a 3 bed room apartment for around Rs 30,000. Vaccinations are not mandatory any local GP can help you with the shots the best would be ask your admin guy at the place you work to recommend a GP. Income Taxes depend on how much you earn and the maximum will be 30%.....

Filipino communities I am not aware of ..

@ Mariaciel

With regards to the filipino community in New Delhi, this link may help you get in touch with your fellow country men.

Good luck in New Delhi :)

J

Hi Mariaciel

I hope u r doing great!
you can have good rental areas around Hauz Khas, Malviya Nagar areas! let me know if you are interested!!

Hi
We can meetup if you wish as and when you're here and I'll be more than happy to assist you......

noida is cheaper than delhi and gurgaon. u can daily updown from noida. or if u search in delhi then u can get a room in approx. 4000 rs. per month. plz contact me for any other help.