Three Months Renta Cost?

I wanna know how much I should pay for a three months rental in Istanbul or near that? (in Turkish Lirasi)

Thank you, but
1. how about private rentals? How much is the monthly fee? Because I am going to Istanbul with my wife.
2. How much is the difference between Istanbul and it's nearby towns?
about Me: I am a php web developer, Bachelor of computer engineering in Amirkabir university of technology, Iran. I have a three months visa as the law offers the Iranians. In case of finding the job I can get a one year work visa. The reason for choosing Istanbul is the probability of finding job there.

celikler, I invite you post in the housing section and not on the forum, thanks for respecting our code of conduct !

celikler > we apply the same rules to everyone, everywhere - please respect our code of conduct

what do u mean by private rental? as you can see from photos of my home it is for family. nobody lives here at the moment. there are seperated 3 flats. if you want to rent whole apartment with garden, it's price 1100 euro / month, all charges included

Thanks osman celik, I misunderstood, I thought they are shared, I should have read the rooms specification more thoroughly. I'll contact you ASAP!

celikler > we apply the same rules to everyone, everywhere - please respect our code of conduct

Thanks for your care Julien. As a website designer point of view your website is really well designed! But isn't it strange that there are lots of irrelevant post in this website? I mean in spite of user friendliness it's tricky!
You can add some notes before submitting new entry as guideline.

But isn't it strange that there are lots of irrelevant post in this website?

Could you please contact me in private and let me know what's going on ?

Thanks,

Julien

Could you please contact me in private and let me know what's going on ?

I do not mean anything special, but I've seen too much occurrence of sending a post in improper forum section in this website!