Is anyone an English teacher?

I run a contemporary art program and critical theory program in Mangalia. More information about the residency program can be found here: http://internationalinstitutearttheory.org/

I have years of experience teaching E.S.L, and continue to do this as part of the program. I also run a copyediting company that specializes in art writing.  I also manage a portion of the property as a beach rental apartment for vacationers, and I host team building workshops for companies who want to include English lessons for their employees.

In the fall semester, I will be teaching art history courses at a college in Boston, so lessons would have to be over Skype. For the summer, though, I am always available for lessons in person, in Mangalia, as well. If anyone is interested in a mini, personal English course that includes waking up to a gorgeous view overlooking the Black Sea, feel free to contact me via my institute's website or any other way you find me on the internet. I have a wide presence.

BUCARESTOISE wrote:

Hi,
Are YOU stil available?

Tks

I hope this referred to me! I find this forum a bit confusing sometimes. I hope the information I posted in the previous messages was helpful to anyone who might be interested in English lessons or private tutoring.

Best,
Ingrid

I am still available

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the related section of the website if you are proposing your services :

- Teaching job offers in Bucharest

- Classes in Bucharest

Furthermore, including the username of the member to whom you are replying in your post can make the thread more fluent and easy to follow.

Example : @ abcdef

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello! I am an English teacher in Bucharest. Feel free to contact me whenever somebody wants to attend English or Romanian language courses (I also deliver Romanian language courses for expats).

Regards,
Alina C.

Hello,

I am an experienced Language Trainer. I am Romanian and I can teach both my native language and English and French. I use different teaching materials and I adapt the courses to the needs of the students. I focus on oral and written communication, grammar and vocabulary. I teach online, via Skype or at my place (in the 3rd district).
If you are interested, drop me a line.

Language Trainer wrote:

Hello,

I am an experienced Language Trainer. I am Romanian and I can teach both my native language and English and French. I use different teaching materials and I adapt the courses to the needs of the students. I focus on oral and written communication, grammar and vocabulary. I teach online, via Skype or at my place (in the 3rd district).
If you are interested, drop me a line.

Please refer to post #44 above by Bhavna.  Thank you kindly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Closed