Welshman & Romanian wife looking to relocate to Romania, seeking work.

My wife and I have decided it's time to relocate to Romania.
We are seeking employment or any advice on how we can find work for me a UK Native with only slight knowledge of Romanian Language, my wife being Romanian will probably find it easier.  I am open to any type of employment with a range of skills and experience, also we both have TEFL certs.

Any help will be appreciated...  For further information about me please read my profile.

Regards

John + Lia

Hi John & Lia, and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in Bucharest classifieds > Jobs section? This may be helpful to you.;)

Wish you all the best,
Harmonie.

Hi,
Well if you are going to be based in Bucurest,than there is where all the opportunities are.You could also register with a 'employment agency' who can look out for work.
You will find work there,best of luck,there is also websites where daily jobs are posted.
Let me know your outcome i am also a foreigner living on the west part of Romania.
Cheers,
Josh

There are many websites advertising jobs here in Romania, i look alot at ejobs and best jobs.

I am working as a park administrator in Bucharest, i feel lucky really because my employers stick by me and tend to back me even though my Romanian isn't all that good, (actually its still not much better than basic after almost a year here!). Anyway there are jobs and oportunities out there, especially in Bucharest.

Hi all! 
thanks for all the posts so far!
thanks Daz90 for the websites, I shall check those out now.
Did you find it easy to find a job there being english???

Kind of yes, my wife applied for alot of jobs on my behalf, she is a Romanian native and knows Bucharest very well. Anyway i have a vast amount of experience and qualifications in landscape construction, and i think its this that ultimatly got me the job, i have to use my bad Romanian on a daily basis because i work with people who dont speak English, i am the boss in the park, i have enough Romanian now to get me by in this, but really need to learn more than i have done. I only went for 1 interview while searching for a job, and its the job i am currently working at. 

I dont know if you have a work permit yet, but that was a little time consuming for me getting one, its best to have someone with you, family or friend to translate, and its a good idea to go direct to the right building, i got sent to lots of diferent places in Bucahrest and it turned into a bit of a nightmare.