Arrival in Cambodia

I would like to find out how is possible to get a job in Cambodia in tourism industry.I am graduated in this field since 1995 and it will be a great trial for me to face such an experience in this exotic country.

You will be lucky to get a job outside teaching English, perhaps try: vlktravel.com as they have employed westerners before.

Hello,
I am Sorin from Romania, tell me please how could I find a job in Tourism Industry in Cambodia ?
I am graduated in this field since 1995 and I really want to come and live in this country.
Excellent in English(speaking, writing,reading),good knowledge in working with people,for more see [link moderated]
Waiting for your answer,
Best regards,
Sorin Cristian Cismaru

PS    Send me please your e-mail address, I want to send you my CV , I think it would be better to find some job

Hi Sorin,

I have merged your post on this topic which is yours as it was off topic on the other discussion.

I would suggest you to put an advert in the jobs in Cambodia section.

Thanks,
Christine

Thanks for your advice Christine.
You look great !

How can you pretend to work in the tourism industry?  What do you know about Cambodia? How long have you been there ?

I have never been in Cambodia.Speaking about my experience in Tourism Industry, I can tell that I work in this field since 2000 both in Romania and abroad( France, Italy,Holland)

Working in Cambodia would be so different from Europe.
Everything is so different, people, places, climate, attitudes and the way business is done.
Unless you you are prepared to travel there and get an idea of what the industry requires you will find it hard to get a job, if at all.