Is that true?emirates fly?

hi,i have a flight with Emirates.from tehran to kuala lumpur and we have stopover in dubai.when we go we have 4:15 stopover and in return we have 9:25 hours.i hear from somewhere if any person have stay over 4 hours they have free meals and if they have over 9 hours they have free meals and free accommodation.
i want know is that true?

No, it is not true.  It depends on the fare and package if any that has been booked. You are on your own at the airport.  You can apply for a transit visa through Emirates if you like, for you to step out during your return break of 9 hrs.

we have EK tichets and have stopover in DXB.but i remember 4 years before i was a flight from guangzhou and when we was in dubai international airport,we have a free meals in the resturant,our stipover was 4:05 hours.but i don't remember where was that..

is that working yet?

hi there

it can be true .. depends on the air line ...are they a IATA respected member or not.... is the main matter/

every human needs to rest for 8 hours a day,  ..... when hosting a guess, we should let them rest,,, in peace... being a passenger..... while flying a certain air lines,,,,,  must give One the privilege of resting and eating like a human being,,,,,while being carried by an airline co.

i have several times flight with emirates...they have free meals for that flights they have stopover more than 4 hours.