Italian restaurant recruiting cooks in Istanbul

Italian Restaurant opening soon in Karakoy is seeking for:

- three full-time line cook positions, one for roasted/braised/grilled/fried meat and fish, one for cold foods, including salads, appetizers, pates and other charcuterie, one qualified in making baked food, pastries, bread and desserts, international and turkish. The cooks will work under the supervision of two italian head-chef and under chef. Fluency in English is mandatory, Italian language skills are welcome.
- four part-time basic-chef positions with culinary skills in all food lines required in a restaurant (sauces, fish, meat, pasta, cold and hot vegetables, pastries and desserts) and plate-decoration skills
- four part-time kitchen assistants and stewards, for food preparation, cleaning and washing up

Please send your resumè and picture, emphasizing your professional background, language skills and contact data, to [email protected].
Interviews start on March 8, 2013

Hello Stephane Motta.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

my name is stanley and i'm from nigeria but living in italy since 16 years. i'm married to a turkish woman and we have a child. i'm italia cook with almost 15 years experience, i'm currently working working here in italy. but now i'm looking for job in turkey because my wife don't want to live here in italy anymore because she want our child to go to school in turkey and she want to be more clode to her family. so if i can find a job as a cook in istanbul in italian restaurant i'll be very happy. i have my C.V how can i send it to you?

Hi there,

My name is Federico Brescia, Italian 25 years old from Palermo (Sicily).
I've recently been on holiday in Istanbul for a couple of weeks, honestly I felt in love of this city and I would like to try to find a job.

I've experience as pizza chef, kitchen hand and now, I'm currently working in my hometown as pizza and sous chef in a restaurant in the center of my city called "Perciasacchi". I work with the flour and food since 5 years and I come from Italy.

If you are interested please contact me, I could call you or get some more information about any possible job you could offer to me and  then I would come personally to meet you.

I got this email address on the internet, checking the ten best Italian restaurant in Istanbul.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best regards.

Federico Brescia

Hello everybody,

Do note that all job offers and job requests in Istabul are expected to be done in this section > Jobs in Istanbul.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

P.S topic closed

Closed