British/French girl looking to make friends in shanghai :)

Hello,

I have some free time and would like to meet people for a cup of tea or something, chat, go for a walk, find out more about the city.

If you have time too, it would be nice to hear from you :)

I can chat in French, or English, to an extent in Chinese,

[Moderated]

Hi Lansenlin and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

You may also take a look at the French Speaking forum.:)

Harmonie.

Ah ha, ok thanks:)

Hi!

What a cliche for the cup of tea!!

Anyway, i just arrived two days ago in Shanghai. I know nothing about this city so i'll be glad to discover it with you.

this is my Chinese number  1500 028 5990.

See you!

Yes i'm from spain And i want to meet new people too I arrived One month ago
To take a round The city, dance, or any plan it Will be ok

Hi where do you live ? Can we friends for free time to meet ?
I am indian born japanese national in 40s M.
living near xintiandi
, if you like let me know we can meet for coffee or a walk arround xintiandi
Regards
Alex

Hi there, how are you? i'd like to know more about you. Could you tell me a brief introduction of yourself. Anyway, My name is ron. I'm from philippines but currently in shanghai because of studies. I'm new here in shanghai so i'm not familiar yet with the city. I like drinking, eating, playing sports, listening to music, and lots more. I think this will be enough for now. I hope to hear from you soon. See you.

Hi am new in GZ. Any Kenyan nationality in Gz.

Hi :)

My name is Catarina and I am a Portuguese young worker that just arrived in Shanghai 2 weeks ago. Are you still living here? I speak english and a bit of french (have lived in Paris for a few months), and would love to meet up for a cup of tea!

Hope hearing from you soon,

Catarina

Hi, I am coming to Shanghai in May and gonna stay there for 2 weeks before I go back to Canada. I think it will be great if I can meet you there! Will you be able to let me know your cell number in China or any other ways to reach to you.

Ryan

Bonjour, my name is Cheng, I hv been working in shanghai for less than a year, Im native chinese and hd lived abroad for a while. It would be nice to make some new friends in this vast city. :)

I'll be glad to show you around Shanghai for I do have some friends from Portugal who were here visiting me a few months ago.Nice people indeed.

I want to reply to you but i saw many people can help. It is a good for you come to this strange city,  if you want to walk around several quiet streets you can contact me.

add msn:
[email protected]

see you:)

I‘ve been to shanghai serveral weeks ago. It's a big and nice city. There are lots of entertainments waiting for you exploring. I'm quite familar with it and have some friends there too. Anything I can help, please contact me by email: [email protected]