Bored in Riyadh

Hi

join the running club. www.riyadhroadrunners.com

you may go to dammam (sea ) if u can

bored in khbar

hiiii

can we talk

You may first tell us what u r interested in. Then we shall suggest some...

My name Bandar I live in Riyadh I like to make friends of the parties, whether male or female

not very helpful guys ! I'm new here sorry cannot help.

nothing and nothing and then do nothing

People usually don't advertise the fun things they do on weekends due to the influx of Saudi's on this forum.

Your best bet is browse the forums for some hints and send a PM to get the invites to the good parties (it helps if you're young and western/commonwealth). 

There are lots of things to do if you know the right people.

Alex

i stay in my room and play online games....downloading pirated movies and reading yahoo news....and,,,,bang...my weekend is done...time to go to work again..hehehe...but i'm wishing someone will pick me up here for some games and sports....

There a lot of things to do in Riyadh or outskirts desert fun. Depends upon exactly what you are looking for. Some of the fun time activities usually here involve:

- Amusement parks in thumama street
- Malls
- Snow World
- Snooker and Pool parlors spread throughout the city
- Shara Tahliya - good for dining out and some authentic shopping
- Sky Bridge visit in Kingdom Tower in Olaya
- Al-Hair trip in the open
etc..

Bowling, shisha (best places outside city) even if you are not smoker.

i always go to sesha house but im not a smoker..i just accompany my saudi friend....but im tyring it also sometimes...specially grapes and apple flavored sesha

i can ply footbul and sweming or eting for my frinds

Can i become ur friend pls? I need someone to take the load of me :)

@RIDAC..who specifically you want to be your friend?

hey i like swimming but where?

Bored din ako...

You very specific, i need some good friends to eat for me:)
The thing you never boared from here is food. I cannot imagine myself in a year..,

im here for one year and six months...and i already get used to all of things...what saudi taugth me is on how to discipline myself...and i like youre bike...i know how to use bike but those with out clutch,,,,i miss riding on it....

for me i go on weekends to Alkharj City its near, it's an hour drive from riyadh , and i get together with the friends and spend my weekends mostly like that, some times we go to Dubai for a weekend Chill or To Bahrain!!
that's all,
as long to desert trips now the summer is on the doors so u should cancelle the idea for the time being ^_^
u should try the Parks in Thumamah there is fees also its for couples or families !!

@ridac try to eat some local food,,,,turkish,indian, filipino food...or try to go out camping outside the kingdom in dammam...(never been there)....i think its a nice idea...:cool:

weather is now nice to visit dammam

surfing.. sleeping.. made a friend who runs a baqala... and nothing.. -__-

me..hmm,,waiting for someone to drop here in my room and exchange some hi and hello...

:rolleyes: