Hello Frankfurt, Any Badminton enthusiasts?Indian-Male-27

Hello Forum,

I have recently moved to Frankfurt after being working in london for couple of years and in US for about 6 years.My German is not good yet but I can manage my way back home if left alone.I am looking to meet new people,make friends and play badminton as well. Looking forward to meet all of you .

Cheers

Hello DJFRA.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

We are also looking friends for badminton game. Where do you normally play badminton? Looking forward for your reply!

Hello,

I am playing at a school nearby on Mondays.People who play there are just playing  as a fun activity rather than sports.I am open to play on weekdays after work if it suits you.Let me know if there is a court we could rent and plan the games.

we went to body life in saturday to check out the venue, not bad. actually i just arrived frankfurt 1 mth back. myself and colleague are still looking for good venue to play. let me check with my colleague whether he could play in weekday...

Perfect,I arrived in Frankfurt a month ago as well.Let me know if it works out on weekdays.I checked the venue of bodylife earlier venue was good ,however the time is little too short.Let me know as it stands right now 45 min is also better than nothing :).