South africans in Frankfurt

I'm looking for south africans in Frankfurt. I would like to get in touch with you! :-)

Hi JufromSOUTHAFRICA,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to go through the South African expatriates in Frankfurt section, this can help. ;)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Ju, I might not be South African, but I lived 2 years in Pretoria. If u manage to find the SA community in Frankfurt, I would be keen to join in and have a SA wine testing evening together, why not ;)

Cheers Tom

Hi Ju,
i am from namibia and living in schöneck near frankfurt. i work as a bamker and fotographer and looking for people from southern africa. you can contact me vy my email [email protected] or by facebook, too.
greetz, ARTi

Hi Everybody! I live in Frankfurt too and I would like to meet some people with an another culture, music etc... You know what I mean I hope :-) I speak German, French and Englich and a little bit Spanisch. Cheers. Isabelle

I am very interested!! can you please provide me with more details?

Hi, I am about 1h30 out of Frankfurt, there seem to be a few Saffers around the Frankfurt area.

A few of us south africans got together the last week in july for a get together and I know Sammy is planning another one for next year.

You can join the group on FB
facebook.com/groups/156564591033022/
facebook.com/groups/280037982057023/
facebook.com/SouthAfricansInGermany?fref=ts

Regards
Michelle

Hi,

from SA living in Frankfurt. There are a few of us here... we also have a FB page where we chat and get together.

facebook.com/groups/122751431238477/?fref=ts

Speak soon!
Rob

Hey guys,

although I am not a 'proper South Africans', I just returned to Germany after living abroad for eight years. I graduated with a Master's Degree from Rhodes this year and am pretty much missing anything and everything about Africa sorely. Super keen to mingle with the SA community here around Frankfurt and would love to meet up sometime soon!

Hey everyone

I am new here. I was living in SA and Mozambique for the past 4 years, and somehow I feel shocked by MandelaŽs dead... I have been searching for a MandelaŽs Memorial here in Frankfurt, without success. Does anyone know if this would happen here? If not, can we organize something?