English teacher seeks German tandem lessons

Dear German Speaker,

I recently moved to Frankfurt to work as an English teacher. I love it so far, but I feel bad because I can't speak any German! I would like to change that. It would be ideal to do a tandem lesson with a German teacher. I teach Business English so can work on material dealing with the corporate world but would be happy to teach general English and especially happy to discuss literature. So if you'd like to help a foreigner and perhaps learn a thing or two, please contact me at [email protected].

Hi kvidmar, :)

Maybe you would like to post an advert under Frankfurt classifieds > community section- Language Exchange.

I hope you receive lots of replies very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

Hi Kvidmar, I'd love to know how you got started teaching English here, and what the conditions/salary etc are like.
I'll be moving here permanently instead of part time living between here and my homeland (Australia) at the end of the year.
Alternately, if you'd like to discuss any literature any time, I'd be very interested.
If you'd like to message me, I can point you in the direction I started when I began to learn Deutsch.
Thanks
Lisa