Someone who sell an iphone 4 (buenos aires)

hello everyone

im looking for someone who would like to sell me an iphone 4 in buenos aires

Hello caroh.

The Buy and Sell section in the Buenos Aires classifieds could help. You can post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

caroh wrote:

hello everyone

im looking for someone who would like to sell me an iphone 4 in buenos aires

I go to Uruguay 2x/yr.  I used to bring a friend in BA bass guitars on every trip (I kid you not) and would be happy to bring you an iPhone if you buy it and have it shipped to me, or send me PayPal cash.  I am not some scam artist, I am an investor in agriculture in Uruguay.  Assuming we get rain sometime soon (and am I ever praying for it) I will be in Uruguay again at harvest -- probably May.  You would have to come to Uruguay to pick it up.  I will have to take it out of it's box on the plane and carry it in my coat into the country as if it were mine.  If it works for you, no problem for me.   I cannot give you a firm arrival date because it all depends upon the soy crop.  And if it fails, I do not come at all obviously.  Then I am there again the end of December.

Remember that most iPhones in the Us are locked to a specific carrier, so if you need an unlocked one (unless you have a friend to 'jailbreak' it for you) you have to pay big bucks to Apple direct, or find one on ebay and hope that if they tell you it is unlocked it really is unlocked.

Last trip to Uruguay I brought my realtor a laptop and a tablet.  In the past I have brought in other laptops and even a wetsuit for a surfer friend.  Go figure...

thank u, i already bought one :)