Watching Premier League (UK) Football at a Bar

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a bar or two that aired premier league games as I am dying to watch a match in front of a pint (or alternate equivalent), in a bar.

Thanks for your time!

Watching a football match with a pint is nice but I must warn you that Barclays premier league matches are aired between 9am and 12:30 so I don't know if that's what you are expecting. I can recommend you Locos por el Futbol, is a franchise.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, i did a quick time difference calculation and realised the dilemma. Buuuut... I am going to try that place soon! Europa League and Champions League matches are a little later as well... won't feel like an alcoholic if I sip my Warsteiner/Heineken/something during the early afternoon hours. :)

Jajaja. No you wont. I'm used to watch the Arsenal matches with a coffee for last 8 years hehe.

Hey , let me know when your going to watch a match and ill tag along : )

Will do!

Cool, managed to watch rugby yesterday but here in my appartment , seen a couple of pubs that advertise premier league matches ! one opposite my place in San Telmo

Brilliant! What's the name of the place... any chance it has a website?

ell they have no web site but have found this review of it online
http://www.timeout.com/buenos-aires/bar … /gibraltar

its called " the gibraltar pub " and it looks good from the outside, have not been in there yet .
The other one is an Irish pub on the Av.de. Mayo opposite the Palacia Borolo , Ill take a look tomorrow again as I am in a school in the Palacia

You don't wanna support the wrong team at a bar those fanatics will beat the hell out of you.

hmm thats normal , ever been to a london bar when chelsea play against arsenal or spurs agains west ham ?? then you have to be careful

Hi

Just moved into San Telmo and saw this thread.

Wondering if there's anywhere showing footbll in the morning this weekend?

I'd ideally like to watch on both sat and Sunday but both start around 10am local time?

Thanks

Tom

http://locosxelfutbol.com/recoleta.html

Avenida Las Heras 2101, Recoleta

They always tell me they open at 10, I'm going to try tomorrow. Hope this helps, good luck!