Live-in Filipino nanny wanted in Canada, will sponse

We are a family in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
We are looking for a live-in filipino nanny and hope she has 3-4 years experience taking care of infant, knows how to cook Chinese food, prefer Madarin speaking.

Will sponse the right person to get work permit.

If you are interested, please email: kexin.lu6[at]

Hello Cynthia111 and welcome to!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Hamilton? It may help.;)

I am very eager to apply as a Live-in care giver/nanny madam/sir...How can i possibly submit a resume and start to apply...I appreciate your favorable response with regards of this matter.Thank You Very Much and Godbless

Dear sir/maam,

Have a nice day,!!
I am willing to apply as a nanny. I had 5years experienced at DUBAI U.A,E. 2years at Honkong and i currently working here in singapore for almost 1 year and 3 months.....

If you do interested pls contact me, (Moderated: For security reason send numbers in private message).... or just send me on my email.. carraofremielou[at] you

Yours truly,
                                                                                           FREMIELOU C. CARRAO

Welcome to :)

Please note that you can also post an advert in the jobs in Hamilton section.

Thank you

Hasnaa Team

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please post your advert in the job section

HI,  I'm Glenda Cristobal, 42 years old, married and have a 17 year old son.  Am presently working in China.  I had this application in Canada four years ago when I was working as a caregiver in Hong Kong.  I had complied actually all the requirements and trainings asked by the office still am here due to the keep on changing law that arises from last year to now.  I really like to work in Canada.  I had almost have all the experiences from newly born to elderly care, cooking and cleaning since I worked for more that 10 years abroad. 

if you are interested on hiring me, please email me at ***  I would love to hear anything from you.  Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ Glenda Cristobal > This thread is quite an old one (2013) , i advise you to post your job search in the jobs in Hamilton section.

[ Topic closed ]

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Top hiring sectors in Hamilton
By Julien

Expatriate health insurance in Hamilton

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hamilton

Moving to Hamilton

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hamilton

Travel insurance in Hamilton

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hamilton

Flights to Hamilton

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hamilton