Really need some Help ASAP...

Hi All,

I am looking for some information about Romanian Embassy in India, Through this site i got some people who helped me to get a job in Romania, I was about to join on NOV 25 2012, and i applied for my visa before the starting date, and some how the embassy delayed til Dec, and then they suddenly closed down for shifting the place in New Delhi,India. Now they are not issuing any passport or giving any information about visa status or any.

So now my passport is stuck inside the Romanian Embassy IN New Delhi, India.

If any one out their know anything about this situation, please help. Nearly 200 people waiting for their passport to be released.

Looking forward to see some helping hands

Regards

Subi

@ShawarmaXpat
We have tried contacting the embassy before but have got no response at all. The embassy is open but they are not giving passports back to people.
We will try your suggestion. How can they be contacted please?
Regards :)

@ShawarmaXpat
We tried going that way (without the visa) but it seems that ALL Indians must apply for a visa no matter who they are married to.

Thanks for all that help @ShawarmaXpat, Romanian embassy opened yesterday 23/1/13, but unfortunately my visa got rejected with any reasons, so I am stopping this process to get to Romania and giving out my job which I grabbed :(

best

Subi