Lot's of Job Oportunities in New Brunswick

Dear member,

My name is Dan LeBlanc and I was happy to stumble upon this website today.  I am an immigration Project Manager for a Dowtown Law firm in Moncton NB.  We offer a employment / immigration package to foreign individuals that are interested in moving to New Brunswick...  We are working with plenty of employers within the province and are looking for filipino(a) Workers at the moment to fulfill client needs. We have different type of jobs available to suit all candidacies.  The cost of living in New Brunswick is extremely low (some of out employees pay only $200/month for rent)... Some of our clients also offer corporate housing. 

for now we would like to hear from filipino(a) workers that are currently in Canada and that need help renewing their work permits or that want to change their employment for something new.  We have extremely fast processing periods.

Please email me at [email protected]

God Bless!

and thank you!

Dan LeBlanc
Immigration Project Manager
506-870-8559
[email protected]

My name is babalola oluseye, a nigeria and a degree holder, how best can you assist me migrate to new brunswick. pls contact me through this e-mail address- [email protected] Thanks

Hi Dan, My name is Faisal Wahid from India, I am Degree holder with 8 Years of management experience, ITIL V3 Certified & PMP Certified. Travelled to Canada and China for business development. I want to relocate to Canada. Please advice how best you can help me with employement and migration.

Thanks,
Faisal Wahid
Reach me at# + 91 9731304060
Email: [email protected]

Hi Faisal!

You should view Forum Canada, there are lots of articles which would give you relevant information about immigration and employment in Quebec.

Go through the guide, it might be useful to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Dear Dan

Could you please tell me what are the job prospectus for a 40 years old, experienced manager in sales, marketing, general management, acquired in a multinational company (FMCG, outdoor advertising),in Eastern and Central Europe. I would like to apply for a permanent residence visa but trying to figure out if there is any demand in Cananda (NB) for my particular skills

Thank you very much,

Daniel