Moving to Brno

Hi,

I am currently in US and would be moving to Brno, CZ in May for work. I was hoping if I get to know some ppl before I land there.

Also, I am looking for accommodation in Brno, preferably sharing a flat /house with independent rooms. I don't want to live alone as it would be a bit boring in a anew country to start with.

What are the cool places in Brno to hang out and live ( near to clubs, restaurants, cafes etc), I have my office at Turanaka, Brno.

I have an offer of 40k CZK per month (gross), Is that ebough for a decent lifestyle? I am single and loves travelling and living life decently.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hiii, I think this is enough money for single guy. Brno is very nice place in Czech Republic. Do not worry about clubs and pubs it is very small city. If you live bit far from city center. you can move any places easily because transport service is good. If you need any help. You may write me.

Hi,
I am going to Brno on the Mid of july. I am a bangladeshi national and going to join as a research fellow in Brno University of Technology!

Thanks and looking forward to introduce with you..