I'm looking for a Czech people to be my friend!

Hello! I'm Jeana. You may call me Jana. I'm from the Philippines and looking for a friend in Czech Republic. I'm interested to know more about this country particularly in its culture,language,places and people. I always wanted to travel outside my country. Czech Republic is one of my bucket list.I'm hoping for your response. Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know about Philippines. I'm willing to share what I know about my country. Thank you!

Hello Jeana,I'm 'Showkat' from Bangladesh but I was in UK last three years. Now I'm a new student in Czech Republic. So I'm also looking for friends in Czech Republic.If you don't have any problems I can join with you and we can be a good friend in Czech Republic. Please Do not hesitate to contact with me if you want to know about mmself. Thank you very much.

Showkat H Khan wrote:

Hello Jeana,I'm 'Showkat' from Bangladesh but I was in UK last three years. Now I'm a new student in Czech Republic. So I'm also looking for friends in Czech Republic.If you don't have any problems I can join with you and we can be a good friend in Czech Republic. Please Do not hesitate to contact with me if you want to know about mmself. Thank you very much.

Hi Shokwat! Just saw your message. Thank you. But I'm not yet an expat. I'm from the Philippines.