I need some info on brno city

Hi all,

Some buddy can help me to getting information about BRNO city. Also want to know cost of living. Is that any difficulty for English specking people to stay there.

Rgds
Lekhram

Hello Lekhram.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon get some informations about this city.

If you have more specific questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Lekhram,
What exactly do you want to know?
Cost of living... it's cheaper that Prague. If you want to share a flat you can pay something around 3000,- czk, if you want to live alone it could be around 10000,- czk... cost of food... from 3000 to 6000,- czk... it depends how demanding you are ;) ...i would say 4000,- is a good standard.
There are few places you can find english speaking people, actually there is a irish pub called imigrant theimmigrant.cz ...i've never been there, but it should be a pub for "imigrants".
Are you student? It is quite easy to find english speaking people on the universities...
If you have any other questions don't hasitate to contact me.
Cheers,
Jan

Hello Buddy,

Thanks for your response, I also read so many blogs and online forums review's and it's same what you told here. Form my point of view after reading so many reviews and peoples comments including there past and present experiences looks very nice. I'm very happy to coming there. Still working on some documentations part but I will finish by starting of next year.

i'm a IT guy and going work with AT&T brno.

Hi Lekhram,
That's great! Let me know if you will need any other help or just meet somebody ;)