Distance suks

Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right beside you.
Absolutely right for me
what about you?

For some people, the further they are away from me the better I feel.
But these are the minority - I don't have that many enemies!

I find it best to find people closer to you that can make you feel good.

houwayda wrote:

Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you, can make you feel better than people right beside you.
Absolutely right for me
what about you?

time to get new friends... near you!

hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:

Absolutely right for me
what about you?

no , it wont work like that

houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:

Absolutely right for me
what about you?

Then you need an air ticket to with the people thousands of miles away.
What about those near you who will miss you?

hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

Then you need an air ticket to with the people thousands of miles away.
What about those near you who will miss you?

i lived too long with those near me , it s time to go and live with the ones far away from me

houwayda wrote:

i lived too long with those near me , it s time to go and live with the ones far away from me

What is keeping you?
Go to the ones far away from you.

hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:

What is keeping you?

it s a long story

houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:

What is keeping you?

it s a long story

Make it short. Get an air ticket.
Life is worth living only when you are living it.

hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

What is keeping you?

it s a long story

i wish it s that simple
be sure if it was up to me , i d have done that long time ago

houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:

it s a long story

i wish it s that simple

Sometimes we think think too much. The answer may just be as simple as we NEVER thought it could be that way.
Good luck to your wishing. You know wishes NEVER come true unless you go out to get it.

hELLnoi wrote:
houwayda wrote:
hELLnoi wrote:

i wish it s that simple

Sometimes we think think too much. The answer may just be as simple as we NEVER thought it could be that way.
Good luck to your wishing. You know wishes NEVER come true unless you go out to get it.

i know what u say is true
i m working on that , not just wishing
it s just question of time

salam houwayda
well i really wish you will get to wherever that point is behind 1000 miles & b with those who care for you...but you will also miss people which you left behind you in the start point because they will be 1000 miles away from you & they will care of you too...

nadji22uk wrote:

salam houwayda
well i really wish you will get to wherever that point is behind 1000 miles & b with those who care for you...but you will also miss people which you left behind you in the start point because they will be 1000 miles away from you & they will care of you too...

well i am still living with them :)
but this is life , you can't have everything at the same time

houwayda
Today 17:11:59
nadji22uk wrote:

salam houwayda
well i am still living with them
but this is life , you can't have everything at the same time

yep, this is life and we believe in destiny, but work for it as if you are gonna immortalized...lots of things has to come yet

nadji22uk wrote:

yep, this is life and we believe in destiny, but work for it as if you are gonna immortalized...lots of things has to come yet

Insha Allah :)

houwayda wrote:
nadji22uk wrote:

Insha Allah :)

ان شاء الله

I am agree whit you !! it's always happen with me I don't why but I belive in destiny of allah

houwayda wrote:

Absolutely right for me
what about you?

because the people you knew (not relative) is not 100% who you really knew.....:)

JasfurJQ wrote:
houwayda wrote:

Absolutely right for me
what about you?

because the people you knew (not relative) is not 100% who you really knew.....:)

i didn't get it!!
u mean i don't really know the reality of them! or what exactly

hey
i agree with you because you start saying sometimes
you are right

reda-red wrote:

I am agree whit you !! it's always happen with me I don't why but I belive in destiny of allah

of course we all believe in destiny
hamdoulelah for everything

sayed3777 wrote:

hey
i agree with you because you start saying sometimes
you are right

yes , sometimes

houwayda wrote:

chatting with someone far from you doesn't mean they are showing everything behind camera. example, you cannot just say the apple is good 100% by looking at it you have to taste it to say its 100% delicious..........:D

its happen to me....i was in relationship with a guy, for 2.5 years he lived in USA and me in jakarta, it happen and works, in the end, never neet..

i agreee with u

JasfurJQ wrote:
houwayda wrote:

chatting with someone far from you doesn't mean they are showing everything behind camera. example, you cannot just say the apple is good 100% by looking at it you have to taste it to say its 100% delicious..........:D

you are totally right mr Jasfur, but we still wish the best for our sister right?

nadji22uk wrote:

you are totally right mr Jasfur, but we still wich the best for our sister right?

In sha Allah, ان شاء الله :)

JasfurJQ wrote:
houwayda wrote:

you are right
but it s not always the same
there are details behind every story , wish u get me
anyway , i got ur point :)

nadji22uk wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:
houwayda wrote:

you are totally right mr Jasfur, but we still wish the best for our sister right?

thank u :))))))))
baraka allah fik

princess sandra wrote:

its happen to me....i was in relationship with a guy, for 2.5 years he lived in USA and me in jakarta, it happen and works, in the end, never neet..

:(

houwayda wrote:
nadji22uk wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

thank u :))))))))
baraka allah fik

wafiki baraka allah

sometimes it is just the timing..

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR