Student discounts Dubai

Hey there,

I am going to travel to Dubai for 2 month and would like to know if there are any discounts for students?

I know that there is a discount for metro tickets, are there any other attractions etc. with discounts for students?

Sightseeing, eating, hotels ?

Cheers,
Katie

Thank you so much!
Would be great! :D

Hii katie

As you will be here for 2 months, that means you will be considered a tourist, even though U are a student elsewhere. The metro student discount applies to students studying over here in Dubai. And to Avail that ticket you need to show your student validity here and it takes approximately 10-15 working days by the RTA to issue the student ticket which is valid for 5 yrs.

And you can check online deals for the sightseeing, meals, hotels and other attractions.

Hope you have a good time and enjoy Dubai :)

Cheers

Mizan

Thank you for your reply.
That is an interesting fact that you need the Dubai student permission and not the international one.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Katie

Katie212 wrote:

Thank you so much!
Would be great! :D

i come back to u katie

i got this info from internet and some students use it  and got some benefits 

The ISIC card is the only internationally-recognised student ID and ISIC card holders are members of a truly global club. Every year more than 4.5 million students from 120 countries use their student card to take advantage of offers on travel, shopping, museums and more, worldwide.

What can the ISIC student card do for me?

You'll use your ISIC card to save money as you travel the world on a well deserved break from college

And it's just as useful back home.
There are tens of thousands of student discounts on offer, so check what's available at your local restaurants, cinemas and shops.

The ISIC card is a real student lifestyle card.
Keep it in your pocket wherever you go – it'll come in handy time and time again.

Find out more about great student discounts and benefits, home and away.

example for use this card:-

Cafe Ceramique
15%

Dubai Bowling Centre
15%

Dubai Drums
20%

Gulf Ventures, DNATA Building
20%

Subway, Dubai International Academic City
free
Magic Wok
15%
Juice Master, Dubai Mall
15%

Morellis Gelato, Dubai Mall
10%

Aramex, Deira, Dubai

Flying Colours
10%

Beverley Hills Salon
20%

Pharma Zone Pharmacy, Dubai Knowledge Village

10%

Hey,

thank you sooooooo much! I couldn't find these information on the internet but now I know which card I need.

Many thanks for your efforts!

Katie212 wrote:

Hey,

thank you sooooooo much! I couldn't find these information on the internet but now I know which card I need.

Many thanks for your efforts!

ur most welcome kaite

try to get it from ur country if it is possible ,otherwsie u need to ask

and i can arrange it for u if want it .