DM interior Decoration Exam

Hi guys , any one have idea about this DM Test

Hi niks, what's your email address? I already passed the DM exam for interior decoration.

I m about to appear for dm test of civil engineer  G+1, kindly share ur experience with me.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi friend. Also I want to check about the exam for interior decoration. I need Renew my license. But no idea for the exam. Please can u send to my email also ? ** Thank you so much.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

*** .help me

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Jhon,
i wanna write DM interior decoration exam. if you dont mind Can you guide me. I am waiting for your reply

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello all ,
i have request about dubai municipality exam for interior decoration ....
and i will take this exam soon and i want you please help me to know ???

Here comes my question:
What will be tested in the examination (interior design engineer)?
It is hard? please sir help me
email adress
i am waiting for your reply

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

what happened after that?

Kindly share your experiences and model questions about DM  interior exam for architects and interior designers.

can you tell me about the dm exam?

Can you send me as well?

Hi ,

I wanna go for dm exam for interior design,  could you please send me what kind of questions are there?
And how to prepare for it?
Please send me whatever you know.

Thanx

Hi, I am about to take the exam. Please send it to my email also. Thank you.

HEY
PLEASE HELP ME FOR DM INTERIOR DESIGN ENGINEER EXAM?

Hey bro
I am planning to write DM exam for interior decoration. Please help me with the kind of questions they gona ask
Thanks in advance

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

hi pls let me know abt the DM exam and the procedure to apply for it..and whats the criteria.. or let me kno where i can get this info..thx a lot..

how is ur dm test for interior design?Let me know the details pls, questions n all

how is ur exam, pls help me

Hi can you help me? I'm taking dm exam for interior. What do I need to review?

Hi. Can I ask what kind of questions for dm exam interior?

Can you email me sample questions? *** really need help

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

HI CAN YOU PASS ME THE QUESTIONS FOR DM INTERIOR

Dubai Municipality Interior Design Exam model  Q AND A

I am electrical engineer and i want  to  appear in dm test. So plz guide me in this regard

Hi guys,

Anyone has any idea for the Dubai municipality exam for interior decoration.

Thank you .

Good evening john could you please help me and guid me regarding dm interior decoration test because i would like to take this exam just right now i need this license for my own business coz i'm also my self a Civil Engineer.
My email address is ***
Thanks Regards,

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago

Hi jervin, just saw your reply above. WOuld you please share your experience on the exam too? Regards

Please help me out I want to attend DM interior designer exam, if you any data regarding this exam please share it with me my mail ID is ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi Anyone can help how to take the exam in DM for interior fit-out works?