Dar Al Marefa School

Does anyone know anything about Dar Al Marefa Private School in Dubai? I may have an interview with them soon but can't seem to find much info about it.

Try the website "world school reviews".

I looked up that site and couldn't find it. Did you mean international school reviews? If so, there is no information on the school there.

That means that, either this school is super good and no teacher ever complained, or there are no Western teachers there. Arabs normally don't write comments. I would say, the second option looks more realistic as the school has     the Arabic  name. Well-established internation schools never do.
If you are a western teacher, it will be very difficult for you to survive in 100% arab environment/ management. You will not last.

Anyway, goodluck.

Bella2011 wrote:

That means that, either this school is super good and no teacher ever complained, or there are no Western teachers there. Arabs normally don't write comments. I would say, the second option looks more realistic as the school has     the Arabic  name. Well-established internation schools never do.
If you are a western teacher, it will be very difficult for you to survive in 100% arab environment/ management. You will not last.

Anyway, goodluck.

Haha! Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking too, but I thought I would ask here to be sure. It didn't pan out anyway, which may be a blessing. I know (firsthand) all too well about not surviving in a 100% Arab environment/management situation. Don't want to repeat that mistake again!