Dubai municipality exam for Agriculture Engineer

i just want to ask regarding Dubai municipality exam for Agriculture Engineer do you have an idea regarding the exam? if you have some sample question or notes can you please share it with me. i planning to apply an exam for Agriculture Engineer

1.    what are safety precaution used during pesticide applying
2.    what is pest
3.    what is LD50
4.    what is acute poison
5.    identification of pest..... etc
6.    30 marks definition
7.    10 marks numerical related concentration of dose into water
8.    Remaining long or short question 5 or  3 or 10 marks question
TOTAL 100 MARKS EXAM. 70 % PASSING MARKS

Hi misbha imdad here actually i want get ready for preparation Dm aproval Exam little help me to guide me and also send me some material regarding test thanks

Good Morning,
Dear broo,
Last week i apply pest control supervior test.can you guide me .what types of exam and what type of question .can you post some question.
Thanks

I need your mob nmber friend

Good Morning,
Dear Brother,
I apply dubai muncipality pest control supervisior exam.could you send me some quoestions.
thanks
Muhammad Ramzan

What is pest
Rodents
Snakes
Best bugs
Coakroachs
Mosquitoes
Insects

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can u send more sample questions .

Have u written your exam ?can u help me what are the syllabus and sample questions for pest control suprevisor exam

Assalamu alaykum bro, I just want to ask how to apply for the examination for supervisory in dubai municipality? Do you have email? Can you give me? Much appreciated for your response..thanks

Salam

Can anyone please help me how to apply for the DM supervisory examination? Im a graduate of BS Agricultural Engineer and currently working as pest control technician.

You can reach me through my email address, [link moderated] or contact number, ***.

Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@misbighafoor

Hi Sir,

could you assist me where and how to apply for Dubai municipality pest control exam.

Hello Sameera,

Welcome to expat.com!

In case you have not noticed, @misbighafoor was last active 5 years ago and so he might not see your message.

You can create a new discussion on the Dubai forum where you can ask about all your queries.

Best of luck,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@misbighafoor

Sharjah pest control test (Agricultural Engineer, Supervisor) 26/01/2023

Short (6) each 5 marks

1.Termites (types, sect in life cycle)

2.Organic pesticides (examples ) + safety precautions for pesticide use

3.Mosquito (life cycle steps with images + common name)

4 Bed bugs

5.Rodents three types (identification cize, shape etc)

Long (5) each 14 marks

Inspection, safety measures, pest control methods with pesticide names and formulas, recommendation of;

1.Cockroaches

2.Snakes

3.Rodents

4.Flies

@muhammad Ramzan Gurmani

Hii Good morning Ramzan,

i am writing this to inquire regarding your municipality test, kindly describe its question types and contents also provide me its preparatory medium that would be great help.

thankyou!

@misbighafoor

Hello ma'am can I speak to you about pest control if can please do contact me *****

I am the owner of a Company