Pizza Gathering?

I love Pizza, Like real pizza. You know, the good stuff.

I'm thinking we make a gathering.
In a pizza place (I-Don't-Know which one, but preferably Pizza Hut, Domino's, or Papa John's)

Where we can have our next Expat Gathering.
Plus the pizza, which is very important, keep that in mind.

But yes, what do you think?
Post if you will attend.

Also Share your Idea's on the Location.
Post WHEN you are able to come.
Because I'm thinking some day between the 5th and the 10th of January.
Wanna know who can make it.

-Mike (I'mBringingSexyBack)

P.S. If you got a better idea, Please share :)

Hello Mike.

Great idea! Hope you'll get a lot of responses. :happy:

Aurélie

I'd be up for it but to back in Russia until the 7th. There's a wicked place in novogireevo which I think is called via verde (I'm on hols ATM so don't have a map to hand) that has great pizza and good service. They are also very accommodating to expats, I went there or my work Xmas party
Sara

Well most people are gone for the holidays. Well, except me, but anyway, they should ALL be back by the 13th, so I'm thinking we make it on the 13th? (Sunday) that way everyone goes! :D

Hmmm school night so would have to be an early'ish one but sounds good. Hope it's not been too bad "on your own" :)

Not on my own, but alone-ish lolol

It'd be cool to go somewhere, but I'll just wait till the 13th :)

So that one place you mentioned. Is it good stuff? :)

I find myself saying "on a school night" too!

Hahaha but for me it actually is a school night!

Don't get me wrong. I got work the next day.

But, when else? :(

That date is fine I was just saying its a school night is all :)

Ok, so the 13th it is? :) sweeeeet

Sara, Mike, Mat, I like the pizza idea.  I say we make it a bit more interesting.

I'm sure you all have heard and, most likely, have done a thing called "bar hopping".  The idea is to go and check out a couple of bars and try out some drinks, talk to a couple of chicks/dudes (hopefully nobody spills anything in your face) and boom, you've moved around, met new people and got home dry (in most cases).

Same idea.  Let's go pizza hopping.  Let's try out a place Sara suggested then we go check out another spot that we can find somewhere near by and maybe a third one after.  I think it should be fun, especially if we order at least a beer in each place (I'll order a juice, in case one of you passes out).

And now, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for your feedback.

I'm game babay

yep yep!

Cool. So tentatively for now, we are all good for the 13th (this coming Sunday).  Nice.

It's a school night for me as well, figuratively speaking, so let's figure out a time.  Pizza sounds like a lunch/dinner thing to me, so I'm thinking we start a bit earlier that usual.  I say 2-3 pm.

What do you all think?

Agreed. Then we can still get a good amount of chatting in, despite the fact that some of us might have to go home a bit earlier.

Andddd movies? Lol

Alright, so the plan is :

This Sunday, we meet at metro Kievskaya at 2P.M.

From there, we go to the Pizza place thingy.

Can we get a quick head count of the people going? So we can have a general idea/reservations. Message me or post here if you are going, and I will do the count!

Lol pizza hopping! Sounds random!

Alright guys!

Our next get together is scheduled on the 2nd of February (This Upcoming Saturday) in club "Relax" (Yes, That's the name) at 19:00

We can all meet at Metro Proletarskaya (Пролетарская) at 18:00

[DO NOT BE LATE]

Admission is 200р.

Who's In?