Looking for english-speaking friends! Eng/Rus exchange

Hello everyone how knows english well!!
I'm from Russia, looking for English-speaking friends for English/Russian exchange. Just speak, no exercises, so you do not need to be a teacher )) Let's just have some fun by having a chat, going out for a drink or going sightseeing, any activity is fine ))...I could teach you Russian in exchange (used to be a teacher for some time, so know how to do it ;-) ).
If you like going sports, it would be double great, for example how about Skiing/Snowboarding in Sorochani, Volen, Yahroma, Kurkino?

I'm 27, living in Himky, the north of Moscow. It would be great to meet any time on week-ends or in the evening any day from Monday to Friday.
Hope to hear from you, friends!! )))
my e-mail: [email protected]
Artem

Hello Artem.

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Moscow classifieds could help. Do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello my name is Robin . I am an 78 years old  and I live happily with my partner Jean. Because I have some cargo ships with Russian crews I want to improve my Russian. I go to classes one hour per week. I obtained grade A in english edexcel GCSE 'O' level last year ., and now I study for AS level, but I need much more practice in speaking and in every day Russian
That is why I made this contact.

I am not looking for dating and any friendship male or female would be platonic.

Robin

hi my name prasad from india i am really passionate about english speaking. i've been trying it from one year here i dont have any eng speaker so,, thats a big problem for me so if onyone has a same ambition as me please connect with me ([email protected]) thats my email im waiting
;):/

you are too old but you are really ambitious that really inspire me thanks sir PRASAD:)

I can help you.I  was working as a english teacher in my country for two years. And myself passed exam of IELTS with  band score 7.Hope its useful for u.