Vacations in Moscow

Hello!,

I am going to spend a few days in Moscow and I would like to meet people if possible to visit interesting places, eating out, seeing the city, etc...

If any of you is interested please drop me a message!,

Thanks!

Hello Niva and English native speakers who wants to have a rest and learn a lot about Russia. We could invite you to our new eco-village which is situated in Tulskaya Region (135 kilometres from Moscow to the south). You can stay with us free of charge in exchange for speaking English to us. You could also learn a lot of Russian staying with us. We could sing around the fire in the evenings and talk about growing vegetables, fruit and flowers. We have our garden and our fown forest with lots of mushrooms and berries. The people here have an idea to preserve Russian culture and traditions. They are also keen on growing their own vegetables and fruit and Siberian pines. There are about 40 families here and each of them have not less than 1 hectare of land. We try to follow the rules, described in the books by Megre about a psychic woman, who lived in the forests of Siberia.
My family would be happy to accomodate an English-speaking family at our small summer house for the summer or in September and May. (We are building a log house now, but we'll be able to place guests there only in a year). We can transfer you from Moscow and back.  There is a massagist here and a small sauna-tent with a small swimming pool.And there is a bib pond 15-20 minutes on foot. Hope you will enjoy staying with us! Call me +7-910-437-79-51 or write to [email protected] (Maria)

am coming this september or october and i hope i will enjoy mother russia :)

[Moderated]

PM

Dear native speakers!

The wheather has changed for the worse and now it is not so comfortable to live in our summer house now. But I hope those of you who really want to stay with us in the country will call me and  we'll agree about the next summer. We invite you to stay with us in exchange for speaking practice from 1 June next year at any time you like and as long as you like (till 20 August). Hope you will enjoy staing with us!

Maria