Brazil Animator's Holiday Schedule

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2ii2iPY77yQzqoVktg5fUNrodW7A8JY4tGMbAEp-MJJZ-0or

December 21 - End of the World Party
December 22 - I Survived the End of the World Party
December 23 - hangover
December 24 - Christmas Dinner and Party
December 25 - Christmas Day and more Partying
December 26 - hangover
December 27/30 - Recuperating from hangover
December 31 - New Years Eve Party
January 1 - New Years Day Party
January 2 - hangover
January 3/7 - Recuperating from hangover
January 8 - Back to work

Sounds you will get a lot of fun :lol:

I'm different.

No party for the end of the world because I've been to loads that were just as good and the hangovers were killers.

No Christmas party because I'm one of those funny Muslims so don't give a rats about Christmas. That's saved another hangover.

No new year parties of any sort because I'm married and too scared of my wife to try to ask her for permission to go out.
Another hangover saved.

I did get a new motorbike, well, a Honda Spacy scooter for Christmas.

If you are into the festivities in a Christian way, Merry Christmas.

Salam aleikum mas fred,

I'm not really big on parties either, but I'm really big on jokes and you really gotta make fun of all this "End of the World" nonsense.

Believe it or not, I rarely drink and never go to bars.

My big thing is the Christmas Dinner with the family. My little boy and I will be preparing a huge feast for the entire (extended) family and we will have a wonderful time together.

As far as the hangovers, not for me... I wouldn't want to miss a single second of the fun.

Happy holidays to you and your family, not having had the pleasure yet of knowing any Muslim families personally I don't know how you celebrate, but hope that however you observe the season that it will be the best ever and one to remember for a lifetime.

Cheers,
James

PS - Does this mean the jumping sheep isn't going to get a Christmas present? How cruel!

Muslims see Jesus as Isa, a prophet rather than the son of God but the rest is about the same but no cross.
That in mind, Christmas is a bit of a non event.

Nothing to stop me wishing you a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR