Love to meet outlanders in Beijing : )

Hi everyone, honestly I'm not a linguist or language teacher, so I won't say I provide language teaching or exchange, but you will find out I'm a person very fun to be with, very knowledgable and very nice. I'm from Beijing, speak fluent English and Mandarin of course. My parents and relatives live in the US, where I'm also very familiar with. Just send me a message if you have plan to hang out in Beijing or enjoy a cup of coffee with me together.

The last but not the least, I'm not homosexual! Just kidding.

Hello JohnnyFun.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi
I am from Luxembourg and I am looking forward to meeting new people in Beijing as I feel so lonely and bored..

Hi everyone,

I'm going to Beijing next wednesday (30.Jan). I was born in Beijing and grew up in Germany. I speak fluent German, Mandarin and English. I am looking forward to meet new people in my home town:-)If you guys are going to hang out in Beijing pls contact me, I would like to join you.

I speak German as well!
Nächstes Wochenende wäre super:)
Simone

Hi Simone,

schön, dass du auch Deutsch sprichst:-) Wo in Beijing wohnst du denn? Hoffe wir sehen uns nächste woche mal!

Hello, could we please continue in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

alright! Nice to meet you here, Harmonie:-) you are living in Beijing now?

No I'm in Mauritius.;)

Bini et al we have a Spring Festival Cocktail Party with American Country Musician Mark Levine on 5 Feb in the Hilton Wangfujing. Marks sings about his life in China and his impressions of China.  It should be fun join us

HI MANLIN,
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THE Spring Festival Cocktail Party. UNFORTUNATELY I AM IN HONG KONG FROM 04. - 09.02. ARE THERE ANY EVENTS THEREAFTER ? PLS. KEEP ME INFORMED! I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE HARDROCK CAFE. IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE CAN MEET UP THERE!

HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

pls contact me via email, that's easier for me .

Bini hi

we have events every Tuesday (nearly). There is no event on 12 Feb because of the Spring Festival. So the Feb 2013 dates are 5 Feb, 19 Feb 26 Feb.

Hi Simone, i'm Pierre from Belgium, Are you always in Beijing?
Do you speak french?
[email protected]

WOW and all thread coming to life again?

Anyway for those interested in meeting people the get togethers continue every Tuesday evening 7:30pm.

The venue changes from time to time.

There is a special thread dedicated to these meetups and I try to keep it current.

If no current listing you are more than welcome to text/call/WeChat me on 13911098002