Anyone living in Baoding, China?

I've been living in Baoding for about a week now as a team of 5 teachers from the UK teaching various subjects...

If anyone would like to meet for coffee/beer/food then send me a message..

Would be nice to see if any other westerners are here!

Hei, nice to meet you here! And my old hometown is Baoding, maybe we can meet for coffee one day, hehe

Moderated by kenjee 10 months ago
Reason : No promotion on forum. Please register services in Business Directory

Hi there, I've been here a year and only just seen this! Got to be honest I prefer beer: I teach visual arts, (my name's Mark:) actually there aren't that many teachers here from the West so there's a good chance we've bumped into each other in R66! Anyway feel free to let me know how you're doing!

hi, Gary,
My nephew is in Baidung, he is Chinese , friendly. he has a bar, serving all kinds of cocktail, really cool.
I can connect u with him

I am originally from Baoding. I have lived in the United States for almost ten years. Now I'm back to this old town for some family business. Sadly, having not lived here for so long, I feel like a complete  stranger here. It would be awesome to meet some "foreigners" and have some social life. Feel free to pm me. :)

Hi, this Xiangmeng.  I was just doing some mad research on some sort of meet-up groups in Baoding. It seems like your rely is the latest.

I'm from Baoding and have lived in the U.S. since 08 for school and work. I'll be living here in Baoding for at least another two months. It would be awesome to meet some friends!

Questions and answers about Beijing

Ask your question
ESL Teacher (Beijing)
By dianesieh
Work proposal from Great Wall Motors
By luizfspereira
basketball in Beijing
By Harry91
Trinidad and Tobago embassy in Beijing
By chococambo

Expatriate health insurance in Beijing

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Beijing

Moving to Beijing

Find tips from professionals about moving to Beijing

Travel insurance in Beijing

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Beijing

Flights to Beijing

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Beijing