New to Malta and loving it.

Hi ,This is Leela (Likku) 25 yrs old from India,i am new to Malta.I came here for my official business trip,working for a popular cellular company and i would be staying in Malta(Sliema) for 3 months.I would like to make friends here in Malta and make my trip memorable.Please invite me for any meetings/hangouts for participation.

Hi Leela !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you Armand..

Hi Leela,

Welcome. I've heard (and attending to) the meeting at Surfside every Wednesday. Perhaps we'll meet there and chat.

Dick Impens (dudematters)

Hi Dick Impens,

Yes i would like to attend the meeting.I stay near to Surfside.Please let me know at what time ur planning to come.If possible share your mobile number.

Hi Leela,

I think it starts at 19:00 hour. I'll pm you my phone number. I live very close to surfside, 2 minute walk for me. It will be my first time meet to.

Dick.

hello every expats, i am renato, 42 yo from italy, in malta since july 2012 for work. lots of people in malta happens to see and to know, foreigners expecially, aiming to enjoy at best the period abroad. looking forward to meeting new people at one of the meetings i read of. would anyone please share time/date of the next. thanks, R.

Hi all,

as said many times on many posts - we meet every Wednesday ( like today) at 7 pm at Surfside.

We always have new Expats showing up. All are welcome.

We look forward to seeing you. Just ask for Ricky or Expats if you don't see an Expat-like group having fun -)))

Cheers
Ricky

dear ricky, thanks for your message and inviting to join the group. will probabily show up in the next year, am in italy all along 1/2 january 2013. meanwhile, christmas greetings and all the best for the upcoming 2013 to you and everyone. renato