How could we make the website better ?

Hi guys,

suggestion time !

How could we possibly make to website better ?

We'd like to improve sooo many things, I guess your feedback could help us to define priorities ?

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions,

Julien

Hi Julien,

how about an Event calender?

One where anybody (maybe moderated or with edit function for Animators to avoid missuse) could enter future events by date with details.

There would be a window where the event shows up on the actual day with a short description. If you click on the 'Event' you would get the full details.

It could include smaller private events or larger general public events,concerts,lectures, festivals and so on.

That should attract regular visitors if the function is well
kept und up-to-date.

It would probably keep me busy entering events but it should be worth it.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

very good suggestion thanks, included in our road map for Q1 - max Q2 2013 :)

I agree, an event calendar would be a great idea

Looking at the site It would be good to see if we could actually have the site sectioned off, for example.

Jobs:
Then in here you can have various other areas

General:
Transport:
Etc ETc

so you can literally go into the one you want to look at and PHP will alllow you to highlight the areas that have new threads

Just a thought

:)

Julian

Hi Julien,

further to my suggestion of an Events calendar here is a very nice way of presenting it on a website.

Have a look at the Event calendar on this site that I just ran into:

http://www.independent.com.mt/

Cheers
Ricky

The photo uploader does not seem to work, every time I want to upload a picture and fill in all the fields nothing happens. It does not give an error, so I am not sure what the problem is.

On the viewforum page, topic (left), it is unclear whether a topic is new or -as in some cases- old and not recently updated. It sometimes tricks me.
Any way you could indicate when the topic initiated and when was the last input by someone ? Or, if that's too complicated, then maybe subdivide topics by months/quarter when last active?
In any case, I find this forum extremely useful and enjoyable. Thanks!

Can you implement the possibility of having an automatic signature attached to the posts ?

I always forget to sign my comments ...

Markus