3 job opportunities for ladies who speak English - Arabic.

Job opportunities for ladies who speak English - Arabic.( fluent ),
to work in Relations Department of one of the Travel companies in Taksim.
If anyone interested. PM me please

Hi Rafid80,

Can you please post this advert in the job in Istanbul section?

Thank you,
Christine

i v sent u a mail over yahoo :)

hi , i'm interested can i send you my CV ?

good day mister Rafid
in reference to your add please find my cv and cover letter
to your email
respectfully yours
jamy

Hello

Further to your add about a job in a travel agency , I am a interested , I am Fluent in English French And Arabic and functional in Spanish and Italian
I would like to know what is the job description and the requirement.

looking forward to hear from you   
regards

Hi jamidna,

I suggest you to post your advert in the jobs in Istanbul section.

Thank you,
Christine

i did put my add and i was replying to a job offer

hi im living in turkey and im british looking for work...

hello
thank you for your advise but the only problem is i do not understand Turkish and the site is in Turkish, i tried to see if it is in English. It doe it seem so, i really would love to work and live in Istanbul
Jamila

i am not now in turkey i am planing  , i want to live there and for that need a work then you can understand that i do not speak yet the language
, well how i can manage it to know what is  in the site

thank you

hello. i am greek and i speak also english. if you are intrested please let me know. thank you

A friend of mine is looking for English speaking assistant for a jeans factory export section.
interested may send CV to mail4it(at)hotmail.com

hi , i'm loking for job in istanbul !

ok i will
thank you

celikler wrote:

of course it will be in turkish. because they could not occupied turkey in the past and they could not teach their language and culture by force. if someone needs to live in turkey, they have to learn turkish language at least in basic level.. otherwise life will be so boring. 85 percent of turkish people can not talk any other language.

turkish language is very easy to learn, not complicated you can start to talk in 3 months...

80.477 new job opportunities here at the moment

http://www.yenibiris.com/

if you find any turkish friend near to you, seek help. this expat-blog for what then, if you can not get any turkish friend who can speak english

Dear Sir
I just want to inform you that since you are Turkish yourself you think it's an easy language to learn but let me tell you that it is by far one fo the most difficult ones to learn. It IS in fact listed as the world's fourth most difficult language to learn. I have been here 13 years now and can only speak a very tiny bit of basic - mostly just a few words. That is not for lack of trying or that I'm stupid- I do speak 4 languages fluently after all. I just can not seem to get the hang of this very strange language of yours. There is no way anyone can learn it in only 3 months- no language can ever be learned that fast and is unrealistic to think otherwise.

dear celikler
thank you for that kind offer but since i have a turkish husband (and im sure you know how they are) i cannot accept your gracious offer. My husband is way too jealous to allow me to go for classes if and when it isn't at a course.

Hi,

Im Laura from Spain and I speak english as well. Im really interested to live in Istanbul and to find a job.. Maybe you can help me?

If you want to konw more than me, please ask me..

Thank you so much,
Laura Rivas

hi i saw your message. i am an expartiate from greece and i want to start lessons. how long do you think is gonna take to learn the basics?  i appreciate it. thank you.

Hey my name is kuku i live in istanbul
I speak arabic .english and persian fluently
Im looking for job now if someone can help me
Just pm me plz

Hello guys,

Please start a new topic on Istanbul forum or please send your advert on the jobs in Istanbul section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed