Austria's Immigration Policy

About eight or ten years ago, I read a blog on the internet about an open letter from Austria to inviduals from other countries wishing to immigrate to their country. In this letter, Austria made it very plain how life in Austria was, from politics to religion, and every other aspect of life important to them, and if they were unwilling to accept these principles and ethics of the people and government there, then they should reconsider about coming to live there, because Austria would not make any changes in accomodate them or their way of life.  On the other hand, if one was willing to come there and accept the Austrian government, people, religious ethics, et el, they would be welcomed.

I was very impressed by this open letter from Austria, and wished that the USA would devise a similar letter to immigrants wishing to migrate to America.  As it is, they come here from these other countries, bring their ideas of politics, government, and also bring their religious beliefs with them, and then rebel against those that they don't like and attempt to change them through our legal system.  As a resule, this causes a lot of political and religious diversity in our country and we. the American people, are unable to do anything about it, because of our law makers who succumb to their whims and make motions to make these changes, thus disrupting the American way of life to suit them.

I made a copy of this open letter from Austria (I am not sure what it was called...I gave it the name "Open Letter" myself); but have misplaced it.  I would like very much to have another one, so that I can share it with all Americans who hate what is happening to their beloved country and want to get it back the way it used to be.  Our country once prided itself in being a moral country whose God was the Lord, and our laws were  based on his commandments; but we have allowed theives toenter in (as Christ said in the Bible) while we were sleeping, and they changed or replaced God's laws for man made laws, and our country was stollen from underneath our very noses! 

If anyone knows what document I am talking about (which I refer to as "An open letter from the Austrian government to would be immigrants wishing to immigrant there," I hope they will send me an email and let me know the correct name of this document and how I might obtain another copy.

I take my hat off to a country like Austria who stands up for its people and their chosen way of life, their God, their way of worship, their morals, ethics and politics, and will not give in to foreigners who come to live there and demand they make changes to accomodate their beliefs and way of life.  We don't need people like that in America, no more than Austria does, and I hope and pray that my people will wake up and demand their politicians to take action to set set things straight once again, but I don't think that will ever happen.

God bless Austria and God bless America (but how can he bless America anymore when they have trampled his laws beneath their feet and replaced them with man made laws to suit the evil whims of man?)

I have never heard about this letter and can't help you to find it, but I have to say that the way Austria sometimes treats foreigners is not ok. Of course the one moving here from abroad needs to integrate to our country and understand our way of living, learn the language and so on- on the other hand the foreigners are a blessing, making our country more colorful and bringing new intresting ways of living to us. I don't think that we should be too proud about not taking in new influences. The world is changing and I don't think God had a problem with it. Just my humble opinion, hope you find that letter (bearing in mind that the government ten years ago was a rightwinged one, frowned upon by a majority of austrians at the time)

Take care
Emilie

contact me if you want to move from anywhere to anywhere.
(moderated)