Cricket streaming in Austria

howzit guys? ima Saffa and love cricket and rugby, but i cant find a reliable place to stream live cricket from, here in Austria any help?

Hi,My wife and I watch all the sport you are interested in via an Amazon Firestick with a Kodi App.
This works very well and the firestick is cheap,and all you need is your internet conection at home.

Good luck

Ian Gray

Thanks Ian, i will definately look into that.
Cheers!

I have a now TV box with plex, it has all the sports channels I pay €100 a year.

Hi SimCity, does it give you access to sky sport UK? i believe thats my best bet for catching the live cricket and rugby games.
thanks for the suggestion.

lephaka wrote:

Hi SimCity, does it give you access to sky sport UK? i believe thats my best bet for catching the live cricket and rugby games.
thanks for the suggestion.

All UK SKY channels, all the movie channels. A total of 750 channels.

Hi Ian,
just on the question of streaming, can you tell me exactly which Kodi addon you use to stream the sports?
I have managed to download Kodi onto my fire stick and also the sportsdevil addon, but i am struggling to find a cricket or Rugby streaming service or link.
Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Lephaka.

Plex

I know this doesn't help during lockdown, but The Tube Station on Lowengasse is a pub that specializes in British (and other) sport -- multiple screens.
In the meantime, you could probably contact the owner of the pub, Barry, and ask his advice on streaming.
It's always more fun watching live with friends, though, don't you agree?
Have fun! Stay safe!