Accomodation/flat/studio for rent in KL

hi every one..

my name is Syed JIbran hashmi and i am from pakistan.

i recently got admission in UniKl for my masters degree...ill b cmin at the end of december and after 3 months ill bringing my family (wife and a kid)....

i need a decent apartment/studio (furnished)for me and my family...ive been searching and sending mail to agents on different website, but no 1 is replyin...my limit is 1350RM.....

if any one can help me i shall be really grateful to u...

jibz wrote:

hi every one..

my name is Syed JIbran hashmi and i am from pakistan.

i recently got admission in UniKl for my masters degree...ill b cmin at the end of december and after 3 months ill bringing my family (wife and a kid)....

i need a decent apartment/studio (furnished)for me and my family...ive been searching and sending mail to agents on different website, but no 1 is replyin...my limit is 1350RM.....

if any one can help me i shall be really grateful to u...

For sure no one will reply you, as the min budget for at least 1+1bedroom, could from 3.5k up.

but at iproperty and muday there are apartment whose rents are about 1300-1800...fully furnished

jibz wrote:

but at iproperty and muday there are apartment whose rents are about 1300-1800...fully furnished

there are faraway from KL City, coulr be around20km away from KL, more over it is unfurnish. Those agents are hoping for business too. if they have will definately reply to you.

@jibz, do not forget about the section Housing in Kuala Lumpur.;)

Harmonie.

Hello
Hi brother
There is in serdang .. 10 minit far from kl by car
Skyvillas condo the rental there for 3 rooms 2 bath and living room around 800 rm to 1300
I am sure .. There are a lot of my friends live there with their family
Hope it will be helpful to you
All the best

Mesharee

@mesharee.... thnx a lot... do u know any agent from that area or sumone who can help me getting the accomodation there...thnx once again

When u r coming?!

When u r coming ?! In the end of this month

i will be coming on 1-2 january

I want to tell you about my apartment I will leave Malaysia at the end of December
Do you have anyone of your family in here

And me also I am here with my family
In this condominium there are a lot of families from everywhere

r u there for studies??? i will b needing a saparat unit... not shared.. with kitchen...

Yes I am .. Studying here and doing some business .. I know that you want separate unit .. I told you that I am ganna leave Malaysia and this is last month for me in this apartment it is 3 rooms with 2 hall 2 bath rooms with kitchen .. It is in 13 flor .. There are swimming boll and car bark also .. If you intersted you can give me any contact of your friend in here who can come and see it ..

that is gr8... so whats the rent??

Okay .. Yes you can .. You have to get the student visa be4 you come to here .. After that you can go to the emigration to get visa 4 your family under your visa ..

that is gr8.. so is ur flat  furnished...??? and how far it is from jalan sultan ismail

Yes it is .. It is far from jalab sultan ESmail around 10 mints

Jibran, have you decided the area where you would live? The Rent varies greatly depending on where you choose to live.

hi faiqa ,
gud to c a pakistani replyin...well the uni is at jalan sultan ismail.. now i dnt want anything fancy..i want a decent and secure area... with 15 km radius of jalan sultan ismail... and public transportation..my max limit is 1350 RM..which people have told me is sufficient..kindly help me....
so u studying there??

and i request all other Pakistani on this site to help the brother out...thnnx

Regalia Condo at Jalan Sultan Ismail
Regalia Serviced Residence @ Jalan Sultan Ismail , Next to Sultan Ismail LRT & PWTC LRT
Call Alfred, 016-3983898
RM 2300

Regalia is easily accessible via Jalan Kuching, Jalan Sultan Ismail, and Jalan Putra. Public tranportation wise, it is within walking distance to Putra Komuter, PWTC LRT, and Sultan Ismail LRT.

I hope this would help you..

Or you can call KL Lim 012-3159740 for viewing the another apartment in Regalia also known as Regalia @ Sultan Ismail.

The rental is same RM 2300

thnx faiqa but the rent is high..like i said i can afford upto max 1400RM.. coz ill be bringing my family so i cant afford that much.... secondly plz tell me about the part time jobs there...

i have heard skyvillas condo in serdang..or in cheras flats r cheeper..i dnt want big apartment..a one bedrrom or 2 bedroom will do for me..but it shud have kitchen

heard ampang is also not that expensive

jibz wrote:

thnx faiqa but the rent is high..like i said i can afford upto max 1400RM.. coz ill be bringing my family so i cant afford that much.... secondly plz tell me about the part time jobs there...

Your Budget is too tight Jibran and the area is pretty expensive where you want to reside.

Foreign students are allowed to work part-time, subject to the terms and conditions below.

For a maximum of 20 hours per week, Foreigner students are allowed to work on a part-time basis during:

semester breaks
festive holidays
more than seven days of holiday

Foreigner students are permitted to work in:

restaurants
petrol kiosks
mini markets
hotels

Foreigner students are not able to work in the following positions:

cashier
singer
masseur
musician
guest relations officer

Above all the wages are considerably low .

jibz wrote:

i have heard skyvillas condo in serdang..or in cheras flats r cheeper..i dnt want big apartment..a one bedrrom or 2 bedroom will do for me..but it shud have kitchen

Cheras is 16 Min drive away from Universiti KL.
Sky Villa Condo, Taman Serdang Perdana is 23 Mins Drive away?
The places you mention are pretty expensive.

I would advise you that first just go for your ownself, when you would be pretty familiar with place around then call your wife and kid to Malaysia, It would be difficult you and your family to survive in this tight budget.

thnx faiqa,
i will have to do that..ill cme alone and after sometime ill call my family...when i look at iproperty or muday.my, there are lots of flat under 1400Rm some furnished other partially furnished...i mean in brickfiled, cheras, green villas, sky villas, etc...

There are some cheap and affordable apartments around in KL like in Cheras but they would be pretty far from Jalan Sultan Ismail (UniKL).

If you are also planning to buy a car for your travelling then I would suggest you to live far from the university but then Traffic jams situation is quite frustrating in KL. Public transport is feasible to travel around KL like rapid KL Bus or LRT, but not KTM train. travelling by Taxi would be expensive.

For how long you have planned to live alone before you are going to call your family in Malaysia?

it would 4-5 months to call my family...

i was seeing this
propwall.my/ampang/classifieds?listing=for_rent&range=1%2C1499
and all is less than 1500RM...plz advise

Jibran honestly I would advise you to look for a room for rent at first foreign students share apartment near universities. share an apartment for a while and then you can look for good place to live..

Because you can never know the environment of the area where the apartment is situated also the condition/size of the condo/apartment. I would suggest that you come here first and can look for the apartment, until then share an apartment with any other student of your university.

well that is a gud advise.....thnx faiqa....

in the mean time if u get any thing do lemme know

Mesharee wrote:

Yes it is .. It is far from jalab sultan ESmail around 10 mints

if he is drive a car, would probably 15mins ( min) using smart highway. what if public transport? it could more than 40mins to reach KL City......

For me .. I talk about my self 10 mints enough ..
And I just want to help him coz he has limit
Budget .. But I show him in google map where is Skyvillas and how
Long it's far to Kuala Lumpur university
.. At the end of the day .. I just want to help ..
BTW ..  thank you .. Coz I have never use public transport
I used to use my car .. All the best to all of you

Hi Jibz,

I also have plan to Move to Kuala Lumpur City centre next month Start, for the Job and looking for single/shared room accomodation since I am currently Single. Let me know if you heard of any single room.

Regards,

Zubair Mehmood

zubair..contact cribagent
https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=548971
..he has sum rooms..hope its help u..si what what line of profession r u in??

jibz wrote:

in the mean time if u get any thing do lemme know

Sure. I'll let you know, If I'll get something...