Question Regarding New Job in Libya

Dear All,

Currently I'm working in one of Libyan Oil Company. recently, i received an offer from another company and i want to join that company which is also based in Libya. What will be the procedure as i donot want to resign from my last company until i get a new visa and reach to new company office.

1- Should i have to go back to my country and another company will send my visa and then Libyan embassy will cancel my old visa and stamp with a new visa?

2- If i take 1st option then before there was Libyan law that no one can go from one company to another and if did that person will be ban for entering Libya for atleast three years... Is this true?

3- Or if any one have idea / suggestion / experience regarding this please do let me know so that i could join a new company in Libya without creating problems by Libyan govt. or embassy.

Thanks...

Dear Saif,

I believe you should let the company that is offering deal with it and come up with a soltuion for you. what i can assume is you get a NOC/Release letter from your current employer you should not have any problems if you are leaving the company on good terms without any breach of contract.

Contract is the most critical in case as they might have a clause in there if your job is mission ciritical for the current employer.

Cheers
Fahim

[moderated: keep that kind of comment for you]

dear all im searching dental assitant job in libya.
currenty im working in UAE , i want to ask its batter then here or no
thank you and waiting ur ans

yasir ameer wrote:

dear all im searching dental assitant job in libya.
currenty im working in UAE , i want to ask its batter then here or no
thank you and waiting ur ans

Dear Yasir,

It all depends on you, living standards are way better in Dubai, UAE compraed to most places in Libya.

If you have a job offer in hand for Tripoli or Benghazi it shouldnt be very difficult for you to decide as in most cases the primary driver for your decission will be money but if you are looking for experience, skill advancement or career development of any kind....i will advise you to consider otherwise.

All the best...

Fahim