Creepy me...ummmmm ...am i look creepy?

i had a funny experience..too sarcastic if i use pathetic instead of funny...

few days ago,there was someone (also from this blog)sent me plenty (when i said plenty..i mean it...PLENTY!!) of PM..
i haven't reply for the previous PM from him, he already sent another..and another..and another....

well....:rolleyes:

and when it came for skype... voila...something happened..
i just had my lunch (FYI : it was quite hot day, and i ate very spicy food) and yes,,,i was sweating..
and when i accept his calling, i was in the classroom,with my hair up-rolled,without proper make up ( i never use lots of make up at school even at a party)...
can you guys, imagine how i look like ?
hahahaha...

and he just disconnected the skype with lots of reasons..
and now, he didn't send me a single PM..
and when i check my skype contacts, i found that he was no longer sharing his details with me, which is mean that he had remove me from his contact list :D

actually..i don't give a damn with that..my life still go on and still wonderful without him..and even more easier that i don't have to replied unnecessary mails..

the point is : does APPEARANCE play important role of making friends?

Nice post Gulr,,but anyhow..leave this Jerk alone,as seems look are more important for him (cant even imagine himself how do he looks alike when he just wake up) hehheeeeeee

hahaha I have the same situation, this mommy girl keep on sending me some PM until one time she insisting showing her myself at least in the picture. But when I send her my photo she suddenly stopped communicating with me. hahaha after that I keep staring my picture asking what did she saw to ditch me like that. :)

I sometimes get PMs from odd people but I mostly ignore them.
I NEVER give contact details.

wow..you are awesome,guys...
hahahaha...

let's say..it was another mistake of me...and i believe, i can learn something good from that...hihihihi

ps: that guy have to meet me in person to know how gorgeous i am  :joking:

or maybe there's something wrong with his screen resolution.. hahahahaaaa

aabie ryan wrote:

wow..you are awesome,guys...
hahahaha...

let's say..it was another mistake of me...and i believe, i can learn something good from that...hihihihi

or maybe there's something wrong with his screen resolution.. hahahahaaaa

hahaha now whose to be blame and whose lost really is....:)

Well,sumtimes when someone look good in Cam,but i dont think they will look good in real :P but im sure Girlll,,you look nicer in real...With Asian look,natural beauty..his lost anyway,no worry there is still plenty of guys appreciate your beauty,not only this Pervert....hahhaaaaa

Kate29 wrote:

Well,sumtimes when someone look good in Cam,but i dont think they will look good in real :P but im sure Girlll,,you look nicer in real...With Asian look,natural beauty..his lost anyway,no worry there is still plenty of guys appreciate your beauty,not only this Pervert....hahhaaaaa

don't worry,sweetie...
in fact, i'm glad....
but now i'm wondering..what will he do when he reads this post and realize that he is the topic?

Emman Lopez wrote:

hahaha now whose to be blame and whose lost really is....:)

tell him,brother...tell him!!

:D

aabie ryan wrote:

I would but my wife would 'potong potong sosis' if I went out with a gorgeous girl.

mas fred wrote:

I would but my wife would 'potong potong sosis' if I went out with a gorgeous girl.

ummm..i won't tell your wife then..
it will be our secret :dumbom: naughty Aabie... :D:D:D

potong sosis? i bet you can survive as a vegetarian,mas :D:D
(yeaaaa....i know what it means...)

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh,,is he here ? good thing then,,lets make this time for some male "bashing".....:P

Kate29 wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh,,is he here ? good thing then,,lets make this time for some male "bashing".....:P

i haven't seen him post something today..

we need more 'basher'...anybody wants to join??

I don't get it.  Someone whose PMs you were ignoring decided not to talk to you?  Why would that bother you?

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR