How to marry a moroccan girl being a mauritian

Hi,
I am a Mauritian citizen, currently living in Canada with a permanent resident status and I would like to get some info about the procedure to marry a Moroccan girl.  I am Sunni Muslim as well.

Hi,

Ask your wife to be to go the court and ask about papers needed. im at work at this time,so do not have much time to browese all the infos

Best of luck...

1.A document proving that you were born Muslim.

2. A certified copy of your marriage certificate and divorce decree absolute if you have been married before.

3. A copy of your full Birth Certificate (stating both your parents' names). 

4. A copy of your fiancé(e)s full birth certificate.

5. A certificate of no-objection issued by the Canadian Consulate and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office.

6. A letter addressed to the judge saying that you both wish to be married, with your personal details (including Canada address), and passport details, and your Moroccan fiancé(e)'s personal and identity card details. This letter must be written in Arabic.

7. A certified copy of your passport and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office.

8. A police record issued by the local police in Canada 

9. A record of no previous conviction for non-Moroccans (extrait de casier judiciare), issued by the Ministry of Justice, Place Mamounia, Bab El Had, Rabat. 

10. A document proving your occupation and income.

11. A certified copy of a valid identity card and a certificate of residency for those residing in Morocco or in a country other than their country of origin.

12. A copy of the passport and a copy of the page showing the date of entry into Morocco.

13. A medical certificate for each fiancé(e).

14. A certificate of celibacy for the Moroccan fiancé(e).

15. A certificate of residency for the Moroccan fiancé(e).

Wish you best of luck.Please be sincere and honest in all matter.

May Almight help you and do what is best for all of you.