Where can i find veterinary clinic for cats vaccines

hi,

i just got 2 kittens
and i want to give them vaccines, specially before Winter,
so i'm looking for any veterinary clinic ,
i appropriate it if anyone can explain the process

regards,

Hi

Winter has nothing to do with vaccines they need to be done at 8 and 12 weeks. If you google vets in your area then a load should pop up.

Dr Nonie Coutts - [email protected] - +973 17245515 is an excellent vet.

Oh and don't forget to get them wormed and treated for fleas and ticks too.

You get get drops for fleas and worms, but they don't normally treat all worms so you have to give a seperate worming tablet about a week later to prevent an overdose.

Microchipping them is important to if you are eventually going to let them outside

oh i'm missing a lot
thanks Josnuggles,
that's really helpful

No problem

I have 2 Birman cats. I used to have 7 but couldn't afford to ship them all here from the UK so had to rehome them to friends.

If you have any questions just email me

Jo

7!!! lol sounds like a carnival :D

mine are Shirazi 

thanks again, & sure i'll email you if i have any questions

never heard of those but I bet they are gorgeous.

I'm sure you know this type, you might just have another name for it http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/673139307.jpg?key=&Expires=1350415000&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=WwMCKdDNTCfbaKGMTfnaKqtby1aqboMgxNxpWNLaxrmNyyEn8ZhUKBW9xjuXcZXRFXMVd7pgwpyhpbMK98jyTcxSuWxs-Bf1cGBpoqLeJeAPMdxEABNaMb8~ktZ45Ulh6K~qmLNq5KoSyyQr7dUUxkrgvZe42mxUECqrXOTGKjA_

It won't let me copy the link - email it to me please

hi

leave the cats without water to 10 or 12 Hour. After  gave the cat antibiotic mixture with water. There are 2 of antibiotic yellow and pink.

Ms. JO  I have a question, please .
is what I do is true or not

For injections you don't need to starve the cat, deprive them of water or give them any medication - just take them to vets.

HI
Thank you very much Ms. JO  for your reply

sayd freedom wrote:

HI
Thank you very much Ms. JO  for your reply

No problem. I adore cats, message me with any questions you may have and I will do my best to help you

you can give me some of your spare cat jo..:D:D:D:D i never had a pet yet before... just wonder if its good to have one.. cat will do..

Erwin Catalan wrote:

you can give me some of your spare cat jo..:D:D:D:D i never had a pet yet before... just wonder if its good to have one.. cat will do..

I only have 2 cats here so no spare ones. It is only good to have a pet if you have the time to devote to them. No point getting an animal and then being out of the house all the time. They need a lot of time and affection.

Cat is much easier than dog and try to get two if you can so they are company for each other. If male and female then make sure they are neutered and spayed so you don't have lots of litters.

It sounds a girl friend that must be given attention at all time..

I may not good in owning pets... :/:/:/:/

Josnuggles wrote:
Erwin Catalan wrote:

I only have 2 cats here so no spare ones. It is only good to have a pet if you have the time to devote to them. No point getting an animal and then being out of the house all the time. They need a lot of time and affection.

Cat is much easier than dog and try to get two if you can so they are company for each other. If male and female then make sure they are neutered and spayed so you don't have lots of litters.

Ooops, too high maintenance for you hunny. I'd leave pets alone until you have finished living the good life lol. Enjoy your freedom while you have it

There is always been a benefit talking to golden ages, i learned so much.  :):):):):)

Thanks

Josnuggles wrote:

Ooops, too high maintenance for you hunny. I'd leave pets alone until you have finished living the good life lol. Enjoy your freedom while you have it

There is always been a benefit talking to golden ages, i learned so much.  :):):):):)

Thanks

Josnuggles wrote: