Looking to adopt a dog

Hello,

I'm looming for a dog to adopt.. If anyone has info on that..
Please let me know..
Thanks.

There is a gorgeous Retriever x Whippet in Alosra. If I didn't have cats I'd snatch him up. Or there is the dogfather or the animal rescue shelter.

Is it for sale or for adoption? The one in Alosra?

Adoption

Great!! The nearest Alosra here is in Amwaj.. I hope they keep the same ad.. In which area have you seen that, Jo?

The Alosra on the Budaiya Highway.
I'm really busy today but if I go out I can get the details of all the ads for you.

Speed rental sits next to the notice board, call them lol 17795300 - she is not there from 1-4pm but she gets very bored so may look on the board for you

Thank you so much Jo, I will definitely call them today.

Let me know how you get on.

Jo

Of course, I will, Jo.

Hi Jo,
Called that number 3 time yesterday afternoon but no answer. Guess I have to wait for afternoon time to try again...

Or, my option, passby tomorrow as I'm working today.. Hopefully it will still be there.

Cheers,

Lulu.

I will see if it's still there when I'm out later. Give me your mobile and I will text you the details if I see them

Jo I admire your performance nowadays :) Keep up the good work.

brightonguy wrote:

Jo I admire your performance nowadays :) Keep up the good work.

Thanks Brightonguy

Are you coming next Thursday??

Jo

Jo, your are just AMAZING!
Just sent it via DM,
Lulu

Thanks Lulu

Popping out soon.

Jo

Have you contacted the animal rescue shelter?

http://www.bspca.org

Hmm, their opening time is not convenient Jo.. I finish late from work and try to avoid that area at night..
I will definitely check in Sat morning.. I checked twice 2 years ago with them and couldn't find anything interesting. So, not sure situation has changed though.

I'd just give them a call and see what they have. If anything is of interest then they may open by appointment for you.

Dear Sir/Madame,
I have a litter of 6 puppies that are 9 weeks old.  I have found homes for 2 of them, and there are 4 left now.
They are half saluki half rotti's.  Extremely well-tempered, love to be outside and easy to keep. 

I am looking for good families or true animal lovers that will give them a good home.

Please let me know if you are still looking for a best friend. 

If you have Facebook, you can see the photographs here: facebook.com/zain.althawadi

Best Regards

Z

Zalthawa this is a very old post and not the place to post

Please go to facebook.com/pages/Bahrain-pets-for-adoption/566682800021951

thanks for replying.  i just posted it up on the page you've mentioned.  on the same note, do you know anyone looking to adopt?

best regards

Zain

No I don't know of anyone wanting a dog sorry